Trine University Reviews

Great school there is always some activity to partake in. Being a part of Trine you will never feel like a number you will be known like family, you can also get to know your professor.
For being a small campus, I couldn't have asked for a better college experience. They have everything that a larger school has, but keeps the promise of small class sizes!
Small classes, informed teachers, and great people. The class sizes are minimal which allows you to get the one on one help that you may need for the harder classes. The teachers definitely know what they are talking about, which makes the learning experience that much more enjoyable.
On campus living is not so bad as they are always offering get togethers to help you get close with the people who you will call your family soon enough.
Review Trine University
When I visited Trine University last month it was an unforgettable experience. The amount of hard work and effort the owners and employees do is something out movies. They sit down and talk with the students to discuss what Trine could do better or offer. Such as last year, a group of students bowled all through high school but Trine did not have a bowling team. So, they talked with Trine and inevitably they started their own club and played a few other colleges nearby that had bowling teams. They actually did quite well. As of the fall semester of 2017 arises, a 6 lane bowling alley is being built and a bowling team had been established.
I like how Trine takes how well their students are doing seriously and have so many programs to aid struggling students. They also have a lot of unique housing choices that give options for what a student would want. They also have very helpful professors that care about their students. Their admissions process is also very personal and the student feels that the University truly cares about your experience and wants you at their school.
I've loved everything about Trine from the friendly people to the one on one help received by the professors.
The professors here always there to help, the campus is gorgeous, we get a lot of free trine merchandise, and there are MANY student organizations available!
Trine is a small university and has a comfortable atmosphere. The professors I have had experience with are always willing to discuss your experience with you.
This University is very marginalizing to me. It does not have diversity to my liking and it fails to appeal better to thee women's .

Oh yea the safety is sub par because a Brazilian pickpocketed me @ Whole foods
I am a senior at Trine University, I am taking Trine classes at the Ivy Tech Community College in Columbus Indiana. I transferred to Trine last semester as a senior, I really like how the classes are set up for working adults and I have the option to take evening face to face classes, online and distance learning classes at the main campus in Angola Indiana.
I wouldn't go anywhere else, the class sizes are small and comfortable. The classes you can choose from is a wide range. The teachers and other faculty are very friendly and take that extra mile to make sure you are completely satisfied and have all you questions answered.
The value of the degree from trine can take you far, it is highly notable around this area.
Trine makes sure that you are able to report any susipicious activity on campus to help deter any unwanted behaviors.
Trine is very Greek Life oriented, almost everyone is a part of Greek life; commuter or not.
I am not an athlete but the athletics is highly encouraged to participate or to attend and support.
Trine University has been my dream college since graduating high school and it has been nothing short of it. I love the atmosphere and the programs and classes you can choose from. I would definitely recommend Trine to anyone.
Love the small classes and teachers are always committed.
Review Trine University
Campus security really cracks down on you. There had only been about 200 students who were in trouble because of dumb stuff, but not because of sexual assault. It was primarily drugs.
Small campus, but ideal for amount of students!
Mostly academic and selective based on grades