Tribeca Flashpoint College Reviews

I've been attending Flashpoint since about mid 2018. I transferred here after my previous school the Illinois Institute of Art - Schaumburg closed its doors, and quite frankly I wish I had had the good foresight to apply to this campus first. It's true what they say when they recommend you do research on good colleges before picking the one you're going to go to, because had I done my research first the choice would've been obvious to pick Flashpoint from the getgo. All my professors have been knowledgeable pros in their respective fields, very helpful and insightful in ways that my other professors at my previous school hadn't been. Everyone I've met thus far, be they students or faculty, has been super nice and inclusive. There's a lot of ethnic and cultural diversity on campus too, which is super nice. I can't wait to finish up my degree with them! There's so many success stories from this school too, which makes me that much more optimistic for my own future career.
Going to Tribeca was one of the best experiences in a school setting ever. On the first day, I was nervous as anyone other may be in a new school, but by the end of the first term I was friends with most of the class and continued to do better and move up with the same people from day one all the way to my last day of class. I would go back and relive the whole two years again if I could.
so far as a freshman Tribeca Flashpoint College its be really challenging but it all pays off and the professors and my new friends have really pushed me to do well even when i'm discourage they make sure my heads still in the game and get to learn about everything i been looking forward.
Start Your Review of Tribeca Flashpoint College
I was honestly just glad i had the option to do them because of my schedule and i think they were pretty good experiences
They do a great job of sending opportunities your way, and also keeping on top of you to make sure your on the right path.
I felt very comfortable with the way they all approached me and helped me along in the process of getting acclimated with everything. I felt very welcomed.
The knowledge i have now i will take with me wherever i go. The way that i approach problems are different now.
So far i have learned a lot. There are some great teachers here who are mostly experts in the respective fields in which they teach. There are lots of opportunities here but you just have to be willing to tackle them.
I currently attend on-campus classes for the summer.
I am happy that my credit was transferred because I got a head start on majority of my school work.
Career services are helpful in getting us a job and internships.
I love the class size because it gives teachers time to spend each student individually.
My overall experience is great. The teachers and staff are very friendly and want us to learn as well as succeed.
The curriculum goes in depth about how you can advance in my field of study and it is a great learning tool for me.
My school is teaching me how to be professional and skilled in my field of study.
They are open to discussion.
Not big on online courses.
Start Your Review of Tribeca Flashpoint College
Very hard working and approachable.
Hi Tech yet down to Earth. Great location downtown Chicago with ties to Tribeca Enterprises.
I have not taken an online class.