Tribeca Flashpoint College Reviews

so far as a freshman Tribeca Flashpoint College its be really challenging but it all pays off and the professors and my new friends have really pushed me to do well even when i'm discourage they make sure my heads still in the game and get to learn about everything i been looking forward.
I was honestly just glad i had the option to do them because of my schedule and i think they were pretty good experiences
They do a great job of sending opportunities your way, and also keeping on top of you to make sure your on the right path.
Start Your Review of Tribeca Flashpoint College
I felt very comfortable with the way they all approached me and helped me along in the process of getting acclimated with everything. I felt very welcomed.
The knowledge i have now i will take with me wherever i go. The way that i approach problems are different now.
So far i have learned a lot. There are some great teachers here who are mostly experts in the respective fields in which they teach. There are lots of opportunities here but you just have to be willing to tackle them.
I currently attend on-campus classes for the summer.
I am happy that my credit was transferred because I got a head start on majority of my school work.
Career services are helpful in getting us a job and internships.
I love the class size because it gives teachers time to spend each student individually.
My overall experience is great. The teachers and staff are very friendly and want us to learn as well as succeed.
The curriculum goes in depth about how you can advance in my field of study and it is a great learning tool for me.
My school is teaching me how to be professional and skilled in my field of study.
They are open to discussion.
Not big on online courses.
Very hard working and approachable.
Hi Tech yet down to Earth. Great location downtown Chicago with ties to Tribeca Enterprises.
Start Your Review of Tribeca Flashpoint College
I have not taken an online class.
They are very good on setting up career fairs for the students.
I think there needs to be more interaction with the staff and students. There seems to be a lot of emailing going on.