Tri-Rivers Career is a public college located in Claridon Township, Ohio. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 151 undergraduate students. The Tri-Rivers Career acceptance rate is 100%. Popular majors include Licensed Practical Nurse Training (LPN), Nursing, and Heavy Equipment Maintenance Technician. Tri-Rivers Career alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $32,500.
High School GPA
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Tri-Rivers Career Center
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Tri-Rivers Career Center
- NGUpper Valley Career Center
- 2 Year
- Piqua, OH
- NGTri-County Adult Career Center
- 2 Year
- Nelsonville, OH
- A-Toledo Public Schools Adult & Continuing Education
- 2 Year
- Toledo, OH
- 1 review
- C-University of Rio Grande
- 4 Year
- Rio Grande, OH
- 193 reviews
Tri-Rivers Career Center Reviews
I really enjoy the small class sizes and the one on one time with the instructors. I am attending the LPN to RN diploma program currently, and I have found it to be very informative and thorough. They want to see you succeed. They are also ranked number ONE in RN NCLEX pass rates in the state of ohio!
Tri-Rivers Career Center is an amazing school and I have very happy I chose to attend this school. Tri-Rivers has impacted my life more then I could have ever imagined. Attend this school changed my out look on education. I begin to enjoy learning. At Tri-Rivers you working towards a goal, unlike at a traditional High School where I felt that I was working towards nothing.
As a high school, it has great opportunities to get you experience in your career. You learn necessary skills and care for different types of animals. Internships allow you to gain knowledge you wouldn't get at a normal high school.