Trevecca Nazarene University Reviews

Trevecca has a fantastic faculty with amazing programs of study. Professors take the time even in larger classes to really get to know all of their students and encourage them with their studies. The Student Government is very active and there are always ways to get involved on campus! They do a wonderful job of trying to make everyone feel included.

Rated four stars because many of the buildings are not wheelchair friendly and difficult to access. This is not the best accessible campus. Also, the food leaves a lot to be desired. Everyone who lives on campus is required to be on a meal plan, and there are limited options other than a full meal plan. Overall it's overpriced for the quality.
Treveecca Is a great place to make friends and get to know God and Get really great food and college life is great small classes are really are really really great as well
I am a sophomore at Trevecca Nazarene University. I never wanted to go to another college when I visited Trevecca's campus. The campus is a certified arboretum and it is beautiful the three seasons. Academics are excellent with solid teaching and very nice and knowledgeable professors. Dining is average but dorms are excellent.
Start Your Review of Trevecca Nazarene University
I loved visiting there!askltrhaewlkrjaeklrjalwekrj;lakejra;lwekrj;alwek/fjldskfjalkejf;laskdjfla;ksdjfalskdjf;alksdjf;laksdjf;laskdjf;laskdjf;laksdjfl;aksdjf;alksdjf;laskdfja;lskdjfa;lksdfjl
The idea of a christian based school is amazing but with going to Trevecca I do not feel they do a good job at providing that. Students pay a lot of money to experience a christian based education, and professors are not providing it. I would like to see Trevecca do better about selecting their professors.
I have only been with Trevecca as a freshman for a couple of months, but I absolutely love it!The campus is beautiful and safe. I know I am getting the most out of the experience academically because the professors are so engaged with students individually.
The campus is absolutely breath taking, and the people are always there to help you with whatever you are going through, the administration is very helpful with anything you need.
I personally love Trevecca. Trevecca gives the home away from home vibe, that is what every college should do and Trevecca does a great job of this. It is also about 3 miles from downtown Nashville, exploring Nashville is an endless task.
Trevecca Is a great Nazarene university. There is a great sense of community here, and there are many events to go to. Many resources are also available on campus like the library, science labs and a tutoring center. From aspiring musicians to studious doctors, everything you'll need is more likely than not on campus grounds.
My experience at Trevecca Nazarene University has been amazing. I have made several new friends, have learned a great deal of information, and have met amazing professors. Overall, I love Trevecca Nazarene University and I am glad to be a Trojan!
I love everything about Trevecca Nazarene University. The classroom size, the professors and the atmosphere are excellent for any learning experience. This school is awesome.
Just got done with my freshman year of college at Trevecca Nazarene University and I can say that it was one of the best years of my life. I had my ups and downs with some people but at the end of the day it was worth it.
Trevecca is a private, Christian university that helps you grow personally, academically, and spiritually. The university offers many spiritually deepening experiences such as chapel and prayer walks. Trevecca also has an outstanding faculty that are there to help you reach your full potential. They are not there to work on large research projects, but are there to help personally guide each student through mentoring and small classes. The professors have multiple contacts in Nashville at other universities and do all they can to provide meaningful internships to allow you to build your recognition. Trevecca is a great place to shape your future in a community that promotes personalized education and spiritual deepening.
Great university that provided the christian and educational aspect perfectly. I was a transfer student from another christian university and the change was not that noticeable. That is to say that I enjoyed it very much.
Trevecca Nazarene University is a great school. It is a private Christian university so it is very GOD and Christian oriented. If you are looking for a university to go to and want to be surrounded by Christians and the word of GOD then Trevecca is the place to go. The academics is phenomenal, most of the sports teams are great and fun to watch, and the environment you are in is excellent.
What I like about this school is that most of the classes are very small, this gives us a chance to get to know one another as well as maintaining good communication with professors. I think its very nice that wherever you go there will be at least one other person you know. It also had a lot of events throughout the year that helped everyone get to meet new people. I really like how everything is easy to find and close so you don't have to worry about walking 15 minutes to get from one place to another.
Trevecca Nazarene University is a Christian based college found near downtown Nashvile, Tn. The students and staff are extremely friendly and are always willing to help. You learn a lot about God and why you are suppose to be in college while earning your degree.
Start Your Review of Trevecca Nazarene University
Most professors are very willing to help you succeed. They're qualified and always available. On the other hand, apart from the professors, most faculty works here through Nepotism (meaning they only hire family members or people close to that category, e.g., people who go to their church). So, faculty usually treats students like mere numbers. They get really upset when they have to move a finger and try their hardest to pass their job along to student workers, since they're too lazy to get up and do their own jobs. Another point worth mentioning is that they are very hardcore in their religion. You will most certainly get annoyed if you're not very religious here. You're forced to take 3 religion classes covering stuff that no non-religion major should ever have to worry about. But hey, it's knowledge, so I'll take it! They will, however, try their best to always suck more and more money out of you, so be aware.
Trevecca Nazarene University is a university which provides excellent opportunities to grow academically, athletically, and spiritually. Furhtermore, the university has a strong and growing leadership program.
I'm working on my MBA and I have to admit, I'm really happy with my learning experience. The classes are small and done in a cohort fashion. Professors are usually quick to respond or contact students when something happens. I've kept most of my books from my classes to reference when I graduate and I've already been able to "publish" some of the materials I've written for my classes after making some recommended tweaks. I feel good about my education. Trevecca's campus is small and feels safe at night even though it's located in a semi-questionable part of Nashville. The only complaint I have is our academic advisor has switched out a couple times which has made it confusing to get a hold of my class schedule or to ask questions about it.