Trevecca Nazarene University Reviews

I am very glad I decided to attend Trevecca. The main downsides are the cafeteria food and the limited housing/parking. The professors are great, the music and business schools are well established in those industries in Nashville, too.
I love the environment here at Trevecca. It's a rather small school with pretty small class sizes so the teachers really get to invest in you and they want to see you succeed. Even doing things after hours or in the summer to help you advance in your academic goals.
If you're looking for a small school with a beautiful campus in an urban setting, with a family environment that takes care of their students, Trevecca is the place to be. Whether you are apart of the christian faith or not, Trevecca accepts and welcomes all people. Everyone is kind to one another and being in the south, you can feel the southern hospitality. I would suggest however that there were more campus/student events both academically and socially. Overall, this christian university in the heart of Nashville brings light to people all over the world and is truly a place like no other.
Start Your Review of Trevecca Nazarene University
I liked the community. A smaller campus where you became friends with all the students and the professors really care about you and know your name. The downside is that they are strict with rules.
Trevecca Nazarene University is a very small private Christian school in the heart of Nashville, Tennessee. Trevecca offers a lot of four year programs and graduate programs. The professors and the university staff members are very friendly and do their best in making sure that everybody who is willing to work will succeed. The school has a wide variety of local, national and international students from all over the world. This creates a nice atmospheric mixture and a great learning environment on campus. In addition there are many different clubs and associations on offer for one to join during his or her spare time.
This was the only school I wanted to go to. I visited once during my high school years, and I fell in love with the campus. It is a registered arboretum in the state of Tennessee, and while my allergies sometimes don't like it, it is such a beautiful school. The faculty and staff are excellent. The professors take an interest in each student, and honestly want to see them grow and mature. Many professors are more than willing to take time to talk with the students after class just to get to know them.
I love the atmosphere on campus and how close the community is. Everyone is friendly and the professors really care about the education of well-being of all the students.
I absolutely love Trevecca. I haven't attended yet but i will this fall. I know that the campus is beautiful and very safe. I cannot wait to attend!
Trevecca has a fantastic faculty with amazing programs of study. Professors take the time even in larger classes to really get to know all of their students and encourage them with their studies. The Student Government is very active and there are always ways to get involved on campus! They do a wonderful job of trying to make everyone feel included.

Rated four stars because many of the buildings are not wheelchair friendly and difficult to access. This is not the best accessible campus. Also, the food leaves a lot to be desired. Everyone who lives on campus is required to be on a meal plan, and there are limited options other than a full meal plan. Overall it's overpriced for the quality.
Treveecca Is a great place to make friends and get to know God and Get really great food and college life is great small classes are really are really really great as well
I am a sophomore at Trevecca Nazarene University. I never wanted to go to another college when I visited Trevecca's campus. The campus is a certified arboretum and it is beautiful the three seasons. Academics are excellent with solid teaching and very nice and knowledgeable professors. Dining is average but dorms are excellent.
The idea of a christian based school is amazing but with going to Trevecca I do not feel they do a good job at providing that. Students pay a lot of money to experience a christian based education, and professors are not providing it. I would like to see Trevecca do better about selecting their professors.
I have only been with Trevecca as a freshman for a couple of months, but I absolutely love it!The campus is beautiful and safe. I know I am getting the most out of the experience academically because the professors are so engaged with students individually.
The campus is absolutely breath taking, and the people are always there to help you with whatever you are going through, the administration is very helpful with anything you need.
I personally love Trevecca. Trevecca gives the home away from home vibe, that is what every college should do and Trevecca does a great job of this. It is also about 3 miles from downtown Nashville, exploring Nashville is an endless task.
Trevecca Is a great Nazarene university. There is a great sense of community here, and there are many events to go to. Many resources are also available on campus like the library, science labs and a tutoring center. From aspiring musicians to studious doctors, everything you'll need is more likely than not on campus grounds.
My experience at Trevecca Nazarene University has been amazing. I have made several new friends, have learned a great deal of information, and have met amazing professors. Overall, I love Trevecca Nazarene University and I am glad to be a Trojan!
Start Your Review of Trevecca Nazarene University
I love everything about Trevecca Nazarene University. The classroom size, the professors and the atmosphere are excellent for any learning experience. This school is awesome.
Just got done with my freshman year of college at Trevecca Nazarene University and I can say that it was one of the best years of my life. I had my ups and downs with some people but at the end of the day it was worth it.
Trevecca is a private, Christian university that helps you grow personally, academically, and spiritually. The university offers many spiritually deepening experiences such as chapel and prayer walks. Trevecca also has an outstanding faculty that are there to help you reach your full potential. They are not there to work on large research projects, but are there to help personally guide each student through mentoring and small classes. The professors have multiple contacts in Nashville at other universities and do all they can to provide meaningful internships to allow you to build your recognition. Trevecca is a great place to shape your future in a community that promotes personalized education and spiritual deepening.