Treasure Valley Community College is ...
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.36 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.33 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.33 responses
Most Popular Majors
Liberal Arts and Humanities93 Graduates
Agronomy, Range, and Crop Science37 Graduates
Equine Studies33 Graduates
Professional Pilot33 Graduates
Management Sciences and Information Systems25 Graduates
Elementary Education23 Graduates
Computer and Information Studies22 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Day Care Services
- of students highly rate the athletics/recreation facilities.31 responses
- of students highly rate the dining facilities.30 responses
- of students highly rate the performing arts facilities.14 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Treasure Valley Community College Reviews
Review Treasure Valley Community College
I attended the Caldwell Satellite Campus and LOVED it! The professor's really care who their students are and how they are doing in school. They genuinely want you to succeed and go the extra mile to help you get there. The classes aren't easy, nor should they be, but they aren't impossible like some larger college classes can feel. Give the Community College thing a try, and see for yourself how great it is to work with professors who care. #ProfVarnes #ProfSkousen
TVCC was a great school for my buck. I had quite a few superb professors who were very knowledgeable about their subjects and cared about the students greatly. I would like to improve the stability and reliability of some professors who tend to lack the organization that is needed in the classroom. The great experiences far outweighed the bad ones.
This college helps me feel connected to the community. They always make sure you're up to date on things and help you apply to internships!