Travel Inst. of the Pacific is a for-profit college located in Honolulu, Hawaii. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 70 undergraduate students. The Travel Inst. of the Pacific acceptance rate is 100%. Popular majors include Culinary Arts and Food Service and Baking and Pastry Arts. Travel Inst. of the Pacific alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $19,300.
High School GPA
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Travel Institute of the Pacific
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Travel Institute of the Pacific Reviews
I chose this school because it try's to work side by side with each individual students needs.I am able to work around my personal schedule, which is great.
Current Job offers from school network is great. reaching alumni network before and after grad is the same if not better when you grad because they can offer better positions.