COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
We are open for campus tours on weekdays with limited availability. COVID-19 precautions will be taken for all tours. Expectations are provided upon registration. Read more about the Healthy at Transy initiative at transy.edu/healthy-at-transy. Learn More
- Party SceneB+
- Campus FoodC+
- Student LifeB+
You’re on a unique journey. At Transylvania University you’ll receive the skills you need to pursue bold paths toward personal fulfillment and professional success in any field. The value of the Transy experience goes beyond a degree — it’s a lifelong relationship that continues to pay off long after graduation. And we do it all at an affordable cost.
In 2016, Transylvania adopted a test-optional policy for the admissions and scholarship process. Find out more using the links here.
Transylvania University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.28 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.24 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.24 responses
Pre-Health at Transylvania University
Transy's Pre-Health track exposes you to new ideas, builds communication skills and helps you complete all prerequisites. It's no surprise it's the most popular track, as more than 90% of students recommended to health profession schools are accepted, compared to 50% nationally. Our Pre-Health Advisor and Pre-Health Advisory Committee will prepare you to be any health school's ideal candidate.
- of students say that Greek life is pretty big.28 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.30 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.16 responses