Towson University Reviews

2,762 reviews
Towson is a wide range campus. However, not yet diverse enough. Attract more of the African American community.
Really good professors. I get good grades because of them. But people here are insensitive to certain issues, even though there is good diversity. Homophobic slurs are regularly uaed by boys and sometimes even girls. The white people stare so much. They act like the've never seen hispanic or black people in their entire lives.
I like being at Towson University and learning has made me more focused. The campus is very nice and the professors have been very helpful to me. The food is good and the people have been friendly.
Review Towson University
I would like for the school to be more diverse because they claim they are but it is not. Also the campus food can be trash majority of the time unless they have open house or some other event, then that is when the food will be good. Also things are expensive at the school for no reason than at a regular store.
the school, in general, is amazing I would love to see changes in transportation. Having the busses come more regurlarly or earlier would make life alot easier
It's a really nice campus and the people there are very friendly. The campus is constantly being updated. The education there is great too.
It's a very diverse campus with people from all over the country, each having their own story to tell. The University offers a large range of majors/minors and is also a community hub for major events, both recreational and professional. There are plenty of opportunities year round for job searching and many good available resources for resume/essay building. The campus food is very affordable and diverse, and the nearby local area is always buzzing with activities for afters school fun!
My experience at Towson University is great. I love the diversity on campus, and the student life on campus. Towson University is a great school to make plenty of new friends, and to connect with the social life. One thing I would change about Towson are the Science Departments. I am a biology major so it is hard when the departments are not that well. Thank you so much!
Towson is not a big name school compare to other colleges, but it is still a good school to attend. I had no trouble transitioning from a community college to a university. There are lots of stuff to do around towson and job opportunities.
I chose Towson University for the big school small school atmosphere. I am in my sophomore year and having an excellent experience. I currently live on campus and am enjoying my independence.
I graduated from Towson in 2016 with a B.S. in Exercise Science. I loved the program and professors. I also lived in campus the first 2 years which was a great experience.
I am having the absolute worst experience with Towson University. I transferred in after two and a half years at a different University and was expecting to only need another year and a half. After accepting my admission placement, Towson decided to deny credits for courses they had previously told me would transfer in. I have now added two extra years to completing my degree.
if you have any disabilities requiring accommodation, good luck trying to get Towson to cooperate. In order to get anything accomplished at this university I have found myself sitting in front of the president's office in order to get attention because going through the proper channels gets you running in circles.
It is a great learning environment with plenty things to do. The sports team is always fun to watch and they look out for the students. Come to Towson university you will not regret it.
I went to this school for only one semester, but it has already been a great experience. The academics is great considering the aid the teachers offer. The sports is division I. Facilities is easily accessible and has a good environment.
An big school with a small campus feeling. The teachers and students are so nice and helpful and its location makes it great for networking and gaining opportunities.
its a great experience with a many students coming fro all walk of life, from different religions and races and backgrounds.
There are only 2 issues on campus: The first, is that there is not enough parking for commuter students. With that being said, they are actually building another parking garage this coming year to help with the issue. The other issue is that things are always under construction. It's an up and coming university, but otherwise it's really nice and safe.
Review Towson University
Towson University is a very good school to attend if you aim to become a teacher. The education programs that are provided are very organized and very supportive for the additional increase of teachers not just in Maryland but in the country. I do not know much about other programs but the education programs that Towson offers definitely outclasses any other colleges as far as I can tell.
so far i love everything about Towson university no complaints. it is very diverse, the food at the school is excellent there are lots of programs that you will be interested to join as a college student.
Towson University is an amazing school with a diverse campus. There are so many clubs to join and a club for just about any social, religious or ethnic group. The SGA and CAB come up with the best activities on campus that everyone can enjoy. Academically, Towson has writing centers and even tutors that can help with just about anything. Professors always update grades in a timely fashion and are easy to reach. Towson students work very hard but also know how to have fun and enjoy life, its a balance of study and party. The dining halls and food at Towson are probably the best in the state of Maryland, there are plenty of options to choose from, even for those with dietary restrictions. Dorms on campus are really nice and spacious. I honestly could not go to a better school. CHOOSE TOWSON U!