Touro University - Worldwide Reviews

I was just excepted to the TUW doctorate of Psychology program. The admission process was very smooth. Clear instructions were provided and email follow up was timely. The online tutorial to the program was easily understood. Iam looking forward to starting.
Excellent school to attend especially if you are raising a family and working a full time job. The amount of support you will receive from your professors and Academic advisor is phenomenal. I highly recommend this school if you are looking for an effective online program.
Start Your Review of Touro University - Worldwide
TOURO University worldwide is a school I would highly recommend to those that have been out of a college settings for a long period of time and for those that just getting started. The state of the art education you will receive is priceless. The amount of support you receive from your Professor and Administrative staff is phenomenal. And if you are raising a family and have a full time job, this program might be a good fit for you. I have completed my BA and MA in Psychology. I’m currently in the Doctoral Program for Psychology as well. If you apply yourself you could very well be the next graduate of Touro University.
My online learning experience was outstanding! All of the professors are experts in Marriage and Family Therapy. The professors were attentive to student needs to help ensure student success. I highly recommend Touro University Worldwide to all students!
Cynthia Lewis
The TUW student portal is an amazing tool to help you stay focus and organize for your online courses. My favorite part is a "graph" that shows you how much progress you are making in the class and the PsyD degree program overall. It keeps you stay motivated to achieve your academic goals. I recommend you taking a 1-course per session. There are two(2) sessions in Fall and two (2) sessions in the Spring. For my Fall 2020 session-1, I took two (2) classes and found it somewhat challenging particularly while jogging work, family life, etc. So, I recommend you take one class per session. Really, it is up to you, but my personal experience was that taking two (2) classes every 8-weeks was a bit much.
Touro University Worldwide is an excellent accredited not-for-profit institution. The teachers and staff are responsive and helpful with any task you ask. Suppose you are considering attending a school for higher education. Don't look any further. TUW offers flexibility (classes are 100% online), affordability, and a state of the art education.
So far my experience with the staff has been pleasurable. Everyone is kind and truly cares about your educational goals. I am excited to get started and join this community!
Everything is straight forward and easy to access, the orientation and get started guide are wonderful when you are first beginning and full of useful information. The staff is also very responsive.
TUO has a special and kind Senior Director of Enrollment Counseling called Kim. With her everything is possible, just follow her, What an amazing University! surrounded by real professional and experts. Go TUW!!!
The college interface is easy to navigate. The course design sets students up for in-depth learning and academic success. Excellent library resources available on-line to complete your research! Each student has an academic advisor readily available for questions and support. I'm so happy that I chose TUW!!
I'm a student in the Industrial & Organizational Psychology program. The program director, Dr. Arnold Dahlke, is absolutely phenomenal! He has an exceptional amount of experience and expertise to share, loves teaching, and cares about each of his students! Grades assignments in literally hours to a few days and provides insightful feedback for each student. But most of all, Dr. Dahlke, or "Arnie" as he prefers to be called, is a lovely human being and his generosity and love for people comes through in everything he does!
The online experience has been wonderful. I enjoy going at my own pace since I work full-time and am a parent. Squeezing in studying whenever I can has been working well for me.
Great experience so far. I'm in the MFT program and am learning so much. Responsive professors, the materials provided are great. All the readings can be found in the Touro library for free. It's a lot of work - but worth it. Highly recommend.
Instructors are diligent with providing any feedback if needed and fellow classmates are always open to healthy debates.
Great and caring professors! They are always open to helping you achieve academic success! They are an email away and respond accordingly. Other staff members occasionally check in to see how you are doing academically. Each semester there is a meeting to provide advice on practicums, which is very helpful. You can also ask the professors on advice and they welcome you with open arms.
A truly amazing experience! Every class is well laid out, well approached and taught with true knowledge. I have not had a single negative experience in my time at TUW. I would recommend this school to everyone that is educationally motivated and still participating in work, family, and other daily life activities! Thank you all so much for sharing your experience and knowledge with me to continue my education and professional career goals
Start Your Review of Touro University - Worldwide
Amazing! Would recommended 10/10 this was such a positive and enriching experience. I absolutely loved participating in every course. All professors, counselors, and staff are approachable and readily available!
I'm new to the university but the point that I don't have to do many things at the school ( which I wouldn't mind) but it makes working and school a lot more doable
Kim Strickler is the GREATEST. she was so easy to communicate with and she went above and beyond the call, she made it an amazing