Touro University - Worldwide Reviews

My experience with Touro University has been great. The personnel in the administration, registra, and financial department are extremely helpful. All my professors have been a great help in my learning experience. This school has definitely allowed me to continue my degree with a hectic schedule. I 100 percent would refer this school to anyone interested.
I had a very good admission process with Kim Stricker. Her and her staff have assisted me and answered any questions or concerns I had. I highly recommend the format of the online school to anyone. It's very easy to navigate.
Accelerated admission process, explained thoroughly, and great advisors that give great details and are available for 24/7 help
Start Your Review of Touro University - Worldwide
I really love taking classes here because they are very flexible and work with you hand in hand. This university is perdect for wotking parents, single parents or any one who has a busy life style. Professors reachable and comprehensive, financial aid staff are are very attentive and entire staff work with you
Even though my financial aid advisor is screwing me up and not giving me what I am owed it is a pretty good school.
this school is great, everyone works at a team to make sure your experience is a unique one.
doesn't really concern me.
not really interested in that part of the schooling.
I finally found a school that makes me feel like I belong.
School is great, staff really supportive. Though but fair.
The staff is great when it comes to responding to emails and helping out when needed
I am on the online university
I am paying out of pocket so it did not effect me much
Start Your Review of Touro University - Worldwide