Touro University - Worldwide Reviews

Touro University Worldwide is a great educational institution, I am so glad I made the decision to obtain my graduate degree here. One of the best decisions ever.
Everyone is extremely friendly and helpful. The admission process was smooth, the financial aid process was quick, and the professors are knowledgeable and helpful.
Touro University Worldwide brought the world of learning to my fingertips, by bridging the gap between my dreams of higher education and the reality of my many responsibilities at home. Distance learning at TUW, especially their short intense semesters, is the perfect choice for nontraditional students or those working to pay for college.
Start Your Review of Touro University - Worldwide
Overall the college is easy to work with and the format of the courses is straight forward. Communication could be a bit better but for the money I do not think I could really ask for more
My experience with Touro University has been great. The personnel in the administration, registra, and financial department are extremely helpful. All my professors have been a great help in my learning experience. This school has definitely allowed me to continue my degree with a hectic schedule. I 100 percent would refer this school to anyone interested.
I had a very good admission process with Kim Stricker. Her and her staff have assisted me and answered any questions or concerns I had. I highly recommend the format of the online school to anyone. It's very easy to navigate.
Accelerated admission process, explained thoroughly, and great advisors that give great details and are available for 24/7 help
I really love taking classes here because they are very flexible and work with you hand in hand. This university is perdect for wotking parents, single parents or any one who has a busy life style. Professors reachable and comprehensive, financial aid staff are are very attentive and entire staff work with you
Even though my financial aid advisor is screwing me up and not giving me what I am owed it is a pretty good school.
this school is great, everyone works at a team to make sure your experience is a unique one.
doesn't really concern me.
not really interested in that part of the schooling.
I finally found a school that makes me feel like I belong.
School is great, staff really supportive. Though but fair.
The staff is great when it comes to responding to emails and helping out when needed
Start Your Review of Touro University - Worldwide
I am on the online university
I am paying out of pocket so it did not effect me much