Touro - Nevada is a private, Jewish university located in Henderson, Nevada in the Las Vegas Area. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 81 undergraduate students. The only major offered is Nursing.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Touro University - Nevada
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
Touro University - Nevada Reviews
Touro has been transparent in their educational foundations and their commitment to the local community, social justice, and academic pursuit. Professors have been supportive and fair in ensuring students' optimal education and learning environments. Touro has multiple supports for their students such as federal work studies, student tutors, and a licensed psychologist on staff to help students alleviate and address school related stressors.
I have loved how family focused the school community has been. My department has been incredible at receiving feedback, making changes, adjusting schedules to help students learn, and very personable faculty.
It's a great curriculum with great professors!