Touro College Reviews

Touro college has Small classes which allows them to place an emphasis on individual attention. I to conveniently located in Queens.
Great college such a wonderful atmosphere of faculty and students. It truly is remarkable to go to school with people who are on the same page as you and are friendly.
Teachers very knowledgeable. Very helpful. Very easy to get in. On the expensive side. Lots of career opportunities. Many students just go to take classes and leave. No party life. Many people work while in school. Many evening and sunday classes.
Start Your Review of Touro College
Well attending tours college is ok! I honestly think they can work on being more informative with students and helps them more! At times it feels like you have to beg the councilors and other staffs to help you and inform you on your education, there was a councilor who also advices me to stop attending tours and find something cheapest to do than attend college!
So far my time in Touro was average. Overall not really a lot of diversity in students compared to public schools and CUNY/SUNY colleges, usually in class there would be less than a handful of people who are hispanic and etc. On the plus side, the classes are small (about 30 people more or less) which creates a more intimate environment for the students and teachers. Some of the teachers were really good and others not so much, meaning they really didn't care about any students and their classes were hard to follow. For "food" there is no cafeteria or anything that provides food like that, only vending machines. No dorms/housing that I know of but campuses are generally close to some type of transport: buses and subways.
they care about their students and want to offer classes the students want to take. it has a pretty good schedule and best of all there are a lot of campuses to choose from.
The locations of the campuses are convenient, and there is a lot of variety, in order to cater to students from all boroughs of NYC. The professors are extremely caring and helpful. Only negative is the price of tuition.
I would like to see better Proffesor’s
Teaching in the college.
Cheaper tuition.All the CUNY are giving out free tuition if you make less than a 100,000 $a year
.Touro doesn’t give out that many scholarships .
They don’t have many degrees to go on to .
I like that that the classes are not filled with so many people so you can actually learn a thing or two .
Otherwise I give it a 3.5 out of 5 for my return on investment!
I like how Touro does their best to expedite the graduation process while providing interesting and relevant courses for their students. I also like the small teacher-student ratio but at the same time this comes at the expense of getting closed out of many classes. Speaking from personal experience, I wish the staff was better organized and better at debriefing students on procedures because I have often been missing important information and didn't know who to ask. I would also like to see more of a community here, I don't feel very connected to the school at all as it is and would like to be. Aside from this I've had a mostly positive experience here and would probably do it over again.
There is a horrible choice of classes being that each class is three hours long. On top of that, there is little to no support from the faculty when advising students on their college goals.
My overall experience with Touro College is that its a great school. The classes are small which is good because it gives students a chance to participate. It is also good because it gives students a chance to talk to the professors and understand the material better.
As a new student at Touro College's Doctorate of Physical Therapy program I couldn't be happier! The openness of all the professors is astounding. They are all there to help us learn and succeed. Additionally the small class size provides an intimate learning experience and helps create a warm comradery among all the students.
The school has great medical/health science programs, the professors will answers any questions you have at any given time. The school overall has a great learning environment.
I think the professors at touro are fantastic. They do not force you to buy material for class most of the time. Pro is that undergrad is in two buildings so it isn't too much travel. Con is that you will unfortunately see a lot of the same faces constantly.
This is for Touro Medical School in NYC. I'm glad I went here. I got the residency I wanted. Nice staffs, nice supportive professors. Administrators are very involved. Great location. Competitive to get in. As long as you put in hard work, you will graduate and become a doctor.
Tuition is expensive but worth it.
Needless to say, lots of orthodox Jewish students. They are very hard working. Positive influence on rest of the student body.
It is a warm and welcoming environment. The classes are small so students can get more individualised attention. People who work there are efficient and willing to help in any way.
I am currently enrolled Touro College and thankfully, I have only good to pass on to others. Touro is truly a wonderful place to follow your career dreams while also enjoying the sights on the way. Kudos to them for providing a proper educational experience!
Start Your Review of Touro College
I'm a transfer student at Touro college and I'm very happy that I took that step. The professors are extremely understanding and always there for their student(s). The classrooms are not too big which helps students to get to knows their peers as well as their professor on a personal level and vice versa. Since Touro is a Jewish college it allows all their students to observe the Jewish holidays. I would like for Touro to look like an actual school with a campus instead of some commercial building with a bunch of students going in and out. Overall, the education is great and the staff is welcoming. I would recommend this school to friends and family.
The best part of Touro College is the small class sizes. The largest class I have ever had contained twenty five people. The smallest class contained 5 individuals. The teachers spend time helping their students as their can be one on one instruction in some cases.
Touro College offers great program opportunities as well as internships. With a low population of scholars, it is easier and less worry some when speaking to officials and professors. However, complexity needs to be raised in some classes.