Touro College is ...
SAT Scores Range
ACT Scores Range
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.39 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.36 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.36 responses
Most Popular Majors
Liberal Arts and Humanities690 Graduates
Health Service Preparatory Studies249 Graduates
Business Administration and Management146 Graduates
Human Services139 Graduates
Social Sciences37 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.34 responses
- of students say no one pays attention to varsity sports.41 responses
After Touro College
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.24 responses
Touro College Reviews
Review Touro College
Touro College consists of many branches around the country and the world, providing several avenues for learning. Advantages include small, personalized classes and a great teacher-to-student ratio. However, classes are offered in very limited amounts, making graduation unfortunately difficult.
What I really liked is the professors willingness to help with all that was needed. One did not have to feel embarrassed when a problem comes up-just go speak about it with the staff. Additionally, the academics really prepared me for my future work as a clinician. One thing to work on is better sites for clinical experiences.
My school is great because the professors, Academic Advisors, and Financial aid advisors are very helpful with their approach to teaching, helping me choose my classes and sharing important information with me regarding grants, and scholarships.