- 4 Year
- TOCCOA FALLS, GA
- Academicsgrade B minus
- Valuegrade C
- Diversitygrade B+
- Campusgrade B minus
- Athleticsgrade C minus
- Party Scenegrade C minus
- Professorsgrade B minus
- Locationgrade C
- Dormsgrade C
- Campus Foodgrade B minus
- Student Lifegrade C
- Safetygrade A+
Welcome to Toccoa Falls College! Our school is a private, nonprofit, Christian liberal arts institution located in the foothills of beautiful northeast Georgia. Established in 1907 by founder R. A. Forrest, our school’s mission is to “cultivate a uniquely Christian learning community that integrates the pursuit of truth with godly character to produce graduates prepared both personally and professionally for service.”
Toccoa Falls College has a variety of undergraduate degree programs and certificate programs are offered through the College’s four schools; the School of Arts & Sciences, the School of Christian Ministries, the School of Professional Studies and our Fetterman School of Nursing.
Our beautiful campus sits on 1,100-acres in the rural foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Recently ranked among the “Top 50 Most Beautiful Christian Colleges & Universities” in the US, the campus is home to the historic “Toccoa Falls” waterfall standing at 186 feet.
Toccoa Falls College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
Will You Get In?
Most Popular Majors
- Liberal Arts and Humanities35 Graduates
- Nursing17 Graduates
- Counseling Psychology15 Graduates
- Biblical Studies13 Graduates
- Business11 Graduates
- Biology10 Graduates
- Religious Vocations9 Graduates
- Communications7 Graduates
- Bilingual and Multicultural Education6 Graduates
- Divinity, Ministry, and Pre-Theology6 Graduates
Nursing at Toccoa Falls College
The BSN degree emphasizes compassionate, patient-centered, evidence-based care that is delivered in a variety of settings. Essential components include a focus on servant leadership, spiritual care, and global engagement. The School of Nursing program is structured to challenge students to become competent, moral nursing leaders who excel in compassionate care who will impact the world.
- Mix of Online and on Campus8%
- On Campus35%
- Loves God and strives for academic excellence63%
- God fearing and God loving19%
- God loving or questions everything.13%
- An outdoorsy, God-loving, faith seeking community75%
- A community the grows and purses the will of God.10%