1. Tiffin, OH
  2. 4 Year

Tiffin University Reviews

Overall, the people are, nice, the town is nice, and the campus is a nice place to be. I feel secure at Tiffin and it is small enough that I know most of the people so if I need anything, there is always someone around that I can ask.
Tiffin university is a great school to go to if you have an idea on what you want to study and if you don't mind the quietness of the campus and the city.
Tiffin is such an amazing place, everyone is outgoing and nice. Campus is so small and very easy to get around. My major is criminal justice and the two professors was either a police officer or dectective so it was really nice to receive real life situations from someone whose in the CJ field.
It has been great! I have had so many opportunities to join and do things on campus. The people and professors on campus give it a homey and comfortable feel.
Classes don't have that many students anywhere from 20-35. Professors are passionate about their subjects and want you to learn.
The campus has security and resident assistants that do rounds at night. I personally feel safe. Biggest crime on campus is burglary.
Dorms are not that bad, some could be bigger. Not all dorms and houses come with air condition but they do have heat. The school is fairly expensive.
  • 5 months ago
  • Housing
Greek life is pretty terrible, we only have three fraternities and three sororities. Greek life has no effect on campus they have separate housing.
The school is really big on athletes because most students are involved in a sport. The weight-lifting room is brand new a lot of effort is put into athletics. School could be a lot more school spirited.
It is a small school which enables you to have a close relationship with your professor who has experience in what they teach. The school is pretty boring not sure if I would choose it again for that reason, not to big on greek life here either.
Small campus in a small town with very little to do. However classes are great, the professors work or worked in their field that they teach.
I have never had a problem getting in contact with my professors
While going to Tiffin networking is key making relationships with people and keeping them going out and doing a internship is a great way to do so.
  • 7 months ago
  • Value
I feel very safe on campus
The housing is okay wish there was air conditioning and more space but besides that it's fine
  • 7 months ago
  • Housing
The Greek life on my campus is by far the best.
My school is practically built for the athletes.
When I first got to tiffin it took a little bit of adjusting considering where I was coming from but I'm happy I stuck it out because it was a great decision for myself.
It has taken awhile to find out what dormi will end up in.
  • College Freshman
  • 8 months ago
  • Housing
Great place to achieve your goals!
  • College Senior