High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.47 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.46 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.46 responses
Most Popular Majors
Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration87 Graduates
Non-Profit and Public Management71 Graduates
Homeland Security45 Graduates
Business Administration and Management32 Graduates
Sport and Fitness Management20 Graduates
Health Care Management19 Graduates
Information Technology16 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.51 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.59 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 23 responsesReport
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.29 responses
Tiffin University Reviews
Tiffin is a great place, but I wish they would increase their staff and create harder curriculum. I often look for a challenge—a stressor if you’d like to say. Tiffin seems to hire professors who are very lenient when it comes to grading and other assignments. I don’t really get the struggle I’m wanting, but hey! Maybe it’s not the professors or the curriculum; maybe I’m just a really great student. ;)
My first impresssion about Tiffin University was that it was broad on allowing student involvement openly in support of everyone’s needs on campus. They accommodate for students who are active in several organizations, sports, and programs all at once to aid in creating strong, credible resumes. More than anything, the faculty become like family as you work closely with them on a daily to weekly basis, accomplishing several goals. I’m so glad that I can call Tiffin my second home.
Tiffin is a school mainly catered to athletes and to some extent diversity. The area surrounding Tiffin is rural and generally depressing for a young person. If you do not plan on playing a sport I would recommend looking for another school. Students who go here generally are not that bright, hence the 96% acceptance rate. Nightlife is generally non existant or below mediocre at best.