Thomas Jefferson University is ...
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.16 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.16 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.16 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.18 responses
- of students say no one pays attention to varsity sports.31 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.13 responses
Thomas Jefferson University Reviews
Thomas Jefferson University is a great school! It has a community feel, and it's so close to resteraunts and sight seeing. Diversity of students is pretty low, but it's a very inclusive environment for those whom represent less represented populations.
I love how helpful the school is, they try there very best to make sure that you are accepted and if not they tell you what is needed to help you get accepted. I have nothing but good things to say about the school and everyone i have spoken to throughout the journey has been amazing!
I am a student in TJU's occupational therapy program. From the beginning when putting my application in, I have had nothing but positive experiences. The admissions department was supportive and communicative while I was on the wait-list and since entering the College of Health Professions everything has been equally supportive. It is a challenging program with faculty who are dedicated to what they do and to helping students learn and apply what will be needed once we are practitioners.