Thomas Jefferson University is ...
Thomas Jefferson University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.16 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.14 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.14 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.16 responses
- of students say no one pays attention to varsity sports.29 responses
After Thomas Jefferson University
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.13 responses
Thomas Jefferson University Reviews
Review Thomas Jefferson University
Thomas Jefferson University is a great school! It has a community feel, and it's so close to resteraunts and sight seeing. Diversity of students is pretty low, but it's a very inclusive environment for those whom represent less represented populations.
I am a student in TJU's occupational therapy program. From the beginning when putting my application in, I have had nothing but positive experiences. The admissions department was supportive and communicative while I was on the wait-list and since entering the College of Health Professions everything has been equally supportive. It is a challenging program with faculty who are dedicated to what they do and to helping students learn and apply what will be needed once we are practitioners.
The professors are great! They really care about students success, and they do their best to help students achieve their goals. Most of the classes I have taken are very interesting and engaging. In general the atmosphere on campus allows students to question and explore new topics. Classes are set up as more of discussions, rather than huge lectures.