High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.16 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.17 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.17 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.19 responses
- of students say no one pays attention to varsity sports.32 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.13 responses
Thomas Jefferson University Reviews
The campus is gorgeous during all seasons! It's is so close to the city that it's just a bus ride away. Teachers are all really passionate in their classes and are willing to put in extra effort to make you understand all the material. Some programs can definitely be upgraded (along with the lab equipment), but overall it's a great experience!
Thomas Jefferson has a beautiful campus, the feel of the school is absolutely amazing. Most professors are extremely caring and are willing to work with you. The dorms are average but food if actually good. I absolutely love this school!
I go to the East Falls campus and study in the marketing field. I can tell already y just starting i have so many opportunities by going to this school within my major. The campus is so pretty and the class sizes are perfect where you don't feel lost within a crowd. It's almost like a hint of everything here. We have medical students, engineering, business, fashion design, architecture and so much more allowing you to be able to find your perfect major but we also have sports on campus where you feel like you can get involved in school spirit. The internship opportunities is the best that I ever seen better than PITT and most schools as I applied to a lot. So much history here and you live in the suburbs but just a few miles away is a major city where you can do so much.