The Studio Academy of Beauty Reviews

The Studio really gave me the confidence in myself to push forward in the beauty industry. Their programs are flexible and perfectly fit my personal needs.
I attend the Tolleson campus & couldn't be more proud. I am learning more creative technologies every day and am PROUD to say I am one of the first to take the Laser classes offered by the school.
One of the best schools I have attended so far. The atmosphere is so friendly, and welcoming, every student is nice, and the teachers are helpful. You become friends with everyone, they're there to help, its just amazing.
Start Your Review of The Studio Academy of Beauty
I think that this school earns a C+ because the students and teachers are nice. But there are several issues with the school. Some of the students have been having issues with their payment plans with the school like getting money back from them. The school is infested with ants and mold. They just recently fixed the A/C which in Arizona is a big issue.
I feel that I am getting well worth the money that I am paying. The students and the instructors are very friendly. The campus was also very up to date and clean.