The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary Reviews

It has a beautiful campus with incredible staff. I have really enjoyed my time here at this school and highly recommend it to anyone looking to get a great education taught from a Christian worldview that prepares students for ministry.
I am a sophomore at Boyce College, and it has been a very interesting experience. I am a business major, and I have thoroughly enjoyed all of my business classes so far, Business Law being one of my favorites. Our faculty is highly qualified for their positions, especially our business professors and church history professors. They are good people and their offices are open for much of the day when they are not teaching. While the overall campus culture is nice, there is a certain "bubble" feeling about the school, most likely because the vast majority of the students are Southern Baptist, but for me that is a minor issue.
As a fresh master graduate, when apply for admission at southern baptist theological seminary my admission was decided between two week after submitted all required document and my school portal was activated.
The sbts sent emails regularly to me on all information about the school and l want giving a counselor to guide me through all my application.
Start Your Review of The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary
Excellent college. They do not hide they teach from a Christian perspective. They also have a college (Boyce College) attached to it with degrees in business and other fields. The advisors are always nice and the professors are some of the best in the field, especially in the theological area.
The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary defends the Bible and the truth of God. They pride themselves on following the gospel, fostering discipleship and true growth, protecting their students and offering a myriad of great opportunities. Their staff and professors are dedicated to helping students above and beyond the typical education. It is has an affordable college in Boyce and is the largest Seminary in North America. They focus less on parties and wild pleasure like some colleges might, and instead offer true rewards in Christ. Lives are changed for the better at SBTS with great student life, spacious dorms, an excellent city in Louisville Kentucky that is home to wonderful food, churches, diversity and refugees that need out help. They have basketball, soccer and volleyball as some of their sports and all of the students support and encourage each other more than so many other places.
It is an amazing community of believers who are pursuing Christ to impact the Kingdom. Professors are more concerned about your relationship with the Lord than anything, they help you learn what it means to have a biblical worldview in all subjects, and they are more than a teacher, they are also your friend. The campus is beautiful and has amazing resources.
Helps you to grow with the Lord and points you into the right directions allowing you to find out who you really are. Alot of my fellow class mates are from home schools so its new but its easy to get involved and to learn.
The campus is a large and beautiful campus, all of the professors are incredible they are always willing to answer questions on things that you may or may not understand. They are willing to work with you and truly want you to succeed. The Christian community that takes place on a daily basis is amazing and a true blessing. I can not recommend it highly enough.
So far it has been a delightful experience to learn at this institution! The history of the Seminary and the College is really inspiring and is followed by a strong tie of tradition and relevance. There is a reasonable variety in the credentials of the professors that makes the student aware of differing views within evangelical theology and the Christian worldview. The environment is one of the best things in the school. There is a friendliness about almost everyone and a strong sense of community. You will eventually feel like you belong there! Overall, a great place!
The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary was an amazing experience for me. I actually attended the undergrad college of this school which is Boyce College. Boyce is on the same campus and shares everything with SBTS so the experience is very similar. The facilities are beautiful. I woke up on campus every day in my dorm room and was amazing that I actually got to live and study there. The dorms are newly renovated and very nice. They are a little small but are private and new. The library is huge and extensive. The professors are friendly and kind and will invite students into their homes for meals. The community is strong and welcoming. I felt very at home during my time there. I learned so much at Boyce College/SBTS intellectually and practically. I am so thankful for my time there and I wouldn't change one thing.
After finishing my first year, I've learned to really appreciate people in general and be thankful for where I'm at in life simply by being here. I've also grown a lot academically as well.
I will be attending classes this fall. I have sat under a number of the professors during biblical counseling conferences. I have benefited greatly.
The safety and security on campus is excellent. They take the safety very seriously.
I know that there are many great connections in many areas but I am not entirely sure what the value of the degree is yet.
Boyce is a great college for students to come have great fellowship and make a lot of friends. There are some negatives in that you are required to live on campus until you are 22 so it can be financially difficult for some. The professors are amazing in many ways and especially that they care about the students and develop personal relationships with their students.
The community and campus life is fantastic, cooking can be inconvenient at times but for the most part I really enjoy campus life. The cost is expensive but is convenient in many ways.
The importance and recognition of sports is nearly non existent.
Start Your Review of The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary
There are many aspects I enjoy but I am interested in a new adventure and transferring schools.
we do not have drug and alcohol problem in our school
we do have not have the above in our school in action