The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.11 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.11 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.11 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.9 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.16 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.8 responses
The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary Reviews
So far it has been a delightful experience to learn at this institution! The history of the Seminary and the College is really inspiring and is followed by a strong tie of tradition and relevance. There is a reasonable variety in the credentials of the professors that makes the student aware of differing views within evangelical theology and the Christian worldview. The environment is one of the best things in the school. There is a friendliness about almost everyone and a strong sense of community. You will eventually feel like you belong there! Overall, a great place!
It is an amazing community of believers who are pursuing Christ to impact the Kingdom. Professors are more concerned about your relationship with the Lord than anything, they help you learn what it means to have a biblical worldview in all subjects, and they are more than a teacher, they are also your friend. The campus is beautiful and has amazing resources.
The campus is a large and beautiful campus, all of the professors are incredible they are always willing to answer questions on things that you may or may not understand. They are willing to work with you and truly want you to succeed. The Christian community that takes place on a daily basis is amazing and a true blessing. I can not recommend it highly enough.