The Salon Academy Reviews

Happy With My Choice to Transfer to the Academy – I previously was attending Spring Arbor University and recently decided to transfer to the Salon Academy due to a dream of going to cosmetology school. I got in contact with the school a day after I withdrew from my classes, and I was able to receive some financial aid from the school. I still plan on to receive loans to help pay off the tuition and costs of attendance. It has not been an issue with getting a hold of the school. The day I requested information from admissions, I received a call from them a few hours later. This made me very excited and glad to see that they are very dedicated to their students and their incoming students. I am also pleased that they are willing to work around my daily job schedule. I am very happy with my experience and excited for the experiences that I am yet to encounter.
Happy With My Choice to Transfer to the Academy – I previously was attending Spring Arbor University and recently decided to transfer to the Salon Academy due to a dream of going to cosmetology school. I got in contact with the school a day after I withdrew from my classes, and I was able to receive some financial aid from the school. I still plan on to receive loans to help pay off the tuition and costs of attendance. It has not been an issue with getting a hold of the school. The day I requested information from admissions, I received a call from them a few hours later. This made me very excited and glad to see that they are very dedicated to their students and their incoming students. I am also pleased that they are willing to work around my daily job schedule. I am very happy with my experience.
Transfer Student – Being a transfer student from Spring Arbor University, I have just began applying for financial aid. The tuition at The Salon Academy isn't an unreasonable price but being a student who is providing her own funding, the school has been very gracious with working on supplying financial aid.