The Sage Colleges Reviews

The best thing about the Sage Colleges is the sense of individuality that you receive since it is such a small campus; you're more than just an ID number, you're a name and a face that almost everyone knows in the small classroom settings. For example, I myself am currently in a class that has only five other students right now. The average class is usually about 12 to 15 kids at most. You are noticed by your professors (as well as your absence if, say, you tried getting the wise idea of skipping to finish an essay that's due the day of) and even if you don't know the names of all your peers, you've definitely seen them before. So overall, if you really want to feel like someone and not just a number in a crowd, this is the college for you.
I don't live on campus but I love the school so much I drive an hour every day to get there. The professors want you to learn more than anything, and the faculty and staff are always so helpful and kind. Everyone is so willing to answer any question I may have, and the other students are usually also very kind. The only thing I would complain about is that when I transferred, not as many credits as I'd like hadn't transferred and I needed to retake some classes.
As a musical theatre major I love my program but unfortunately the department tends to produce children's shows, which is not necessarily what I want to do after I graduate.
Review The Sage Colleges
I love the school and location. However, the financial aid office is of no help. They told me I had to pay $824 and it ended up over $3000. The are unrelyable. I have a job on campus and o love it. The school education system is great and the professors are amazing!
I'm currently a sophomore in college I'm majoring in Health Science. My experience at the college had been good I think it's a small school to meet many people however, on the negative side there isn't much to do since it's so small we don't have as many activities
Attending Sage College of Albany was a horrible, regretful decision, and if I could go back in time and stop myself from going here, I would do so with zero hesitation. The campus was ugly and depressing, the people were bad company, the academics were laughable, the food was gross, and the freshman dorm was disgusting. (The toilets were almost permanently unusable, and people were loud at all hours.) I hate myself for wasting my money on Sage.
I attended Russell Sage because of the affordability. I quickly learned that money didn't matter if I was constantly unhappy at a school. The "professors" here weren't professors at all. All of my professors were first time teachers (adjuncts). The professors and the students here were all closed minded so a different opinion and thinking for yourself were not encouraged here. As for the student life, there were very few clubs- granted it is a small club. But basically, if you weren't a dancer or a liberal- there were very few clubs for you.
I am in an online master's degree program. The professors have been really helpful and answer emails very promptly. Since it is an online course, there are a lot of assignment and they get marked quickly. The platform is Moodle. I found that it took me time to get used to (I have used Blackboard in the past) but once I figured it out it was easy to use. I do think that some professors could use the site more effectively than they already do, to make it easier for the students to learn.
There have been a bunch of glitches in the system since I started and I find that the IT staff have not been so helpful.
When I had difficulty with organic chemistry in my freshman year, instead of finding ways to assist me, it encouraged me to change my major from PT to health education. I have regretted that decision ever since.
I dont live on campus so i cant accurately answer this question.
I believe the value of my degree will be high. I am confident I will be able to find a job.
I dont live on campus. I take online courses only.
We dont have greek life so I cant accurately answer this question.
Not interested in athletics, But seems okay for those who are.
Seems to be a very diverse school. Very helpful when needed.
From the beginning, Sage has created a warm and welcome experience to myself as an individual. It has shaped me into person I'm happy to love and the entire school, including students, faculty, and overall atmosphere, is to thank.
Everyone is extremely respectful of everyone else's wishes and concerns.
Review The Sage Colleges
The sports teams aren't the best but they always compete at a high levels. For students the intramurals are extremely competitive but enjoyable.
People are always hanging out in the park and doing home work. It is a very nice location accompanied by get people.
I have never encountered peer pressure or usuage on campus. I think the policy enforcement is good for those living in dorms. I like that they talk about drug and alcohol and how it can interact with parties and rape/assault possibilities. It's not just DON'T do it but do it responsible.