The Sage Colleges Reviews

Professors were nice and helpful. Other than that the school is awful health wise and financial aid is non existent. My out of pocket cost was raised without proper communication. The freshmen dorms had black mold in them and the president of the college brushed it off as if it was not important. If you want to complete your degree and want to add useless classes in order to be qualified to graduate then this is the school for you. They required that you take a theatre course or a dance course to be qualified to graduate. I am not recommending this school to anyone I know.
I transferred to this college a year ago from a public college. The class sizes are perfect! The grounds are clean. The other student's are friendly, helpful, and respectful. The teaching staff has been excellent!
Great college and teachers. Everyone is friendly and super helpful.The campus is well kept and kept safe by dedicated security officers. Although the campus is small there are a lot of ways to stay busy and entertained, there are a number of hosted events and freshman friendly opportunities from work study to internships.
Start Your Review of The Sage Colleges
The school was really nice. They had a wide variety of people from all over the world and really kind people. The school is really good at all of the athletic programs they have at the school. The cafeteria is structured really cool because it was designed by an alumni.
My overall experience has been okay . I had some nice teachers who were understanding and caring about the students . Then there were some teachers who relly didn’t show that they care about the students, only death will make them not give the student a 0 Grade for an assignment . Which is terrible because the school is so expensive so who can afford to repeat a class ..
I love how small and tight the community is here at Sage, the welcoming community makes you feel at home.
Overall, it is a very good school. Everyone is very friendly, nice, and easy going. They all try their best to be helpful and available for students.
I'm currently a senior at the Sage Colleges and have taken classes on both the Troy and Albany campuses. The Troy campus is more outdated than the Albany campus, so I prefer taking classes on the Albany campus. I enjoy the small class sizes and the student-teacher interaction. One major complaint is the lack of offered classes each semester. In addition, parking can be really difficult, especially on the Troy campus. Other than that, I have had a decent experience here at the Sage Colleges and have gained relevant knowledge that I will need for my career in healthcare.
I absolutely love the Sage Colleges. The faculty and students are so friendly and the campus is absolutely amazing. The sizes of the classes aren't that big so it helps with more one to one time with the teacher and definitely helps with your learning experience.
The Sage Colleges (specifically the Troy campus) does a lot to make everyone feel included and welcomed. The Big/Little program really helps Freshman adjust to campus, and I love the small class size. I feel like with the small class sizes I have more of an opportunity to have a personalized education, and that is really important to me.
I like that Sage College is very inclusive and professors are willing to help you no matter what as long as you ask for it
Everyone is super engaged and helpful as far as academics. They really want you to succeed. Professors are almost always available. The deans of the departments sometimes are not as available.
I could't stand dealing with student services/financial aid. It was a nightmare EVERY single time. However, I loved the faculty and being a person, and not a number. Professors genuinely care about their students, and do their absolute best to make sure their students understand concepts, and are ready to move to the next level. I learned and grew so much at Russell Sage!
Very informative staff who is well trained and helpful. The programs are rigorous, but achievable and the staff is very supportive and encouraging in helping you reach your end goal.
Sage Colleges is a school that is able to help you get a degree. The professors in this school are able to show you exactly what you need to be successful. Not a lot of students mean that it have more avalibility to see the professor for help.
The Sage Colleges is a good college to get an education. The food is by Sodexo so it is not awful but it could be better. The professors are mostly respectful and there to help.
I am currently a Junior at Russell Sage, I transferred in during the fall (2017). A few things I really enjoy are the small class sizes, student life because there are so many different activities going on all of the time, and the dorms because they are so historic. The one thing I would like to see change would be a little more communication coming from the registrars office and our advisors. Sometimes I feel left out of the loop and haven't been notified of important things until the last minute, which has been frustrating. The other thing I would like to see change would be the food in the dining hall. I would like to see healthier food options..
Start Your Review of The Sage Colleges
This College was the perfect fit, the size was average which I liked the most and the staff was amazing. When talking about the living the dorms are extremely nice and very big as well. The professors are some of the best, they allow you to get the extra help that may be needed, and also give you the best learning experience. This college choice was the best decision I have made.
Everyone there is just super friendly, between the students and staff. The level of education is beyond what is nessecary for the work force, whille the small size classes allow for more personal attention to allow each and every student the quality success they deserve. Sage is a wonderful college, I wouldn’t rather be anywhere else.
I enjoy all my professors they are very lively and fun. Although I personally do not like how small the college is, and the food choices are very basic.