The Sage Colleges is ...
NCAA Division III (without football)
The Sage Colleges Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.35 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.34 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.33 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.31 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.42 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 19 responsesReport
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.21 responses
The Sage Colleges Reviews
Review The Sage Colleges
I love the school and location. However, the financial aid office is of no help. They told me I had to pay $824 and it ended up over $3000. The are unrelyable. I have a job on campus and o love it. The school education system is great and the professors are amazing!
I absolutely love my college! I am from the country so moving to the city was a very big change for me. My school makes me feel very safe, there are always events going on, campus security is everywhere and people are extremely friendly. I love being able to walk everywhere and have my classes all so close together in vicinity. Overall i am completely satisfied with my decisions and I would recommend RSC to anyone!
I attended Russell Sage because of the affordability. I quickly learned that money didn't matter if I was constantly unhappy at a school. The "professors" here weren't professors at all. All of my professors were first time teachers (adjuncts). The professors and the students here were all closed minded so a different opinion and thinking for yourself were not encouraged here. As for the student life, there were very few clubs- granted it is a small club. But basically, if you weren't a dancer or a liberal- there were very few clubs for you.