The Sage Colleges is ...
NCAA Division III (without football)
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.35 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.34 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.33 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.31 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.42 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 19 responsesReport
After The Sage Colleges
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.21 responses
The Sage Colleges Reviews
Review The Sage Colleges
I love the school and location. However, the financial aid office is of no help. They told me I had to pay $824 and it ended up over $3000. The are unrelyable. I have a job on campus and o love it. The school education system is great and the professors are amazing!
I absolutely love my college! I am from the country so moving to the city was a very big change for me. My school makes me feel very safe, there are always events going on, campus security is everywhere and people are extremely friendly. I love being able to walk everywhere and have my classes all so close together in vicinity. Overall i am completely satisfied with my decisions and I would recommend RSC to anyone!
I attended Russell Sage because of the affordability. I quickly learned that money didn't matter if I was constantly unhappy at a school. The "professors" here weren't professors at all. All of my professors were first time teachers (adjuncts). The professors and the students here were all closed minded so a different opinion and thinking for yourself were not encouraged here. As for the student life, there were very few clubs- granted it is a small club. But basically, if you weren't a dancer or a liberal- there were very few clubs for you.