Medical Arts School is a for-profit college located in Raleigh, North Carolina. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 84 undergraduate students. The Medical Arts School acceptance rate is 100%. Popular majors include Medical Assistant, Massage Therapy and Bodywork, and Medical Office Assistant. Graduating 63% of students, Medical Arts School alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $18,300.
High School GPA
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review The Medical Arts School
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
The Medical Arts School Reviews
Remember to Go to Class – The worse thing about online classes is that you forget you have class. On the positive side, getting to class was quick.
I wish the school would do more to get clients in to fill clinic slots. Other than that, I love everything about the school.