Since 1927, The Master's University has had the privilege of training and developing professionals around the world. With highly qualified faculty, genuine staff and an unwavering commitment to the Word of God, TMU has matured and flourished as a nationally-ranked institution dedicated to developing wisdom, establishing convictions, and producing leaders. With over 10 majors, including the new, one-of-a-kind Marketing Media major, 150 in-demand career paths, a 10:1 student-teacher ratio, and 94% of our students receiving financial aid, there has never been a better time to apply.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.23 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.24 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.24 responses
Business Administration and Management61 Graduates
Theological and Ministerial Studies34 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities32 Graduates
Kinesiology and Exercise Science21 Graduates
Music History and Literature19 Graduates
Computer and Information Studies7 Graduates
- of students say they don't have Greek life.21 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.39 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.15 responses
The Master's University Reviews
As a daughter of an alum, I have seen this institution evolve and develop into a phenomenal competitive university, yet without negligence to the holiness of Scriptures.
Whether you are in the field of music, business, science, missions (and more) with a firm stand for the truth, The Master's University should be considered as you will not find any similar nearby.