COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
The Master's University is excited to reopen this fall. The plan to reopen includes a return of campus housing, in-person classes, and athletic events. See details on our site. Learn More
- Party SceneC-
- Campus FoodA-
- Student LifeA
Since 1927, The Master’s University has transformed young people to have an impact for Christ in the world. Committed faculty and staff pour their lives into students, teaching them — with excellence — every subject from English to history to economics with a biblical worldview. Master’s is one of the last schools in the nation to hold firm to a literal six-day creation, holding true to its commitment to Christ and Scripture, upholding it above all else. Master’s exists to develop wisdom, establish convictions and produce leaders in every student. Each graduate is set on the path to success with the skills and perspective to do all they do for the honor of our great God.
The Master's University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.23 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.25 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.25 responses
Theological and Ministerial Studies33 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities30 Graduates
Music History and Literature23 Graduates
Kinesiology and Exercise Science18 Graduates
Divinity, Ministry, and Pre-Theology16 Graduates
Religious Studies9 Graduates
BS in Kinesiology: Sport Science/Physical Therapy
Since 2007, our Kinesiology graduates have been accepted to over 29 top graduate schools of their choice. Students participate in practical athletic training with athletes, as well as hands-on courses in functional anatomy, corrective exercise, and assessment techniques, and complete at least one internship before graduation. Professors serve also on the field, working as athletic trainers.
- of students say they don't have Greek life.22 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.40 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.15 responses