Since 1927, The Master's University has had the privilege of training and developing professionals around the world. With highly qualified faculty, genuine staff and an unwavering commitment to the Word of God, TMU has matured and flourished as a nationally-ranked institution dedicated to developing wisdom, establishing convictions, and producing leaders. With over 10 majors, including the new, one-of-a-kind Marketing Media major, 150 in-demand career paths, a 10:1 student-teacher ratio, and 94% of our students receiving financial aid, there has never been a better time to apply.
The Master's University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.23 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.24 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.24 responses
Theological and Ministerial Studies42 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities34 Graduates
Kinesiology and Exercise Science18 Graduates
Music History and Literature17 Graduates
Religious Studies11 Graduates
- of students say they don't have Greek life.21 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.39 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.15 responses