The King's College - New York is ...
Private not-for-profit, Inter-/Non-denominational
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.14 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.12 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.11 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.10 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.20 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.7 responses
Colleges like The King's College - New York
- BRamapo College of New Jersey
- 4 Year
- Mahwah, NJ
- 826 reviews
- B+St. Bonaventure University
- 4 Year
- Saint Bonaventure, NY
- 397 reviews
- C+SUNY College at Old Westbury
- 4 Year
- Old Westbury, NY
- 420 reviews
- C+Berkeley College - Woodland Park
- 4 Year
- Woodland Park, NJ
- 221 reviews
The King's College - New York Reviews
Kings is a very special school for a very specific type of person. Going here takes a lot of drive, persistence, and passion. The work is very challenging, but ultimately rewarding in a way I never knew it could be. Professors care about you and know you on a personal basis. Student organizations are filled with passionate students who truly care about what they're doing. If you're looking for a rewarding college experience that consists of more than partying, getting wasted, and skipping classes, come to Kings. It will grow you in ways you never thought possible.
If you are entrepreneurial, if you aspire to be a leader in strategic institutions, if you want first rate access to Wall Street, Broadway and the industry scene of New York City, then King's College is right for you. The academics are broad-focused and challenging. The faculty are invested in the growth and success of the students on a personal level. Just last week, a professor had me and some of my classmates over for dinner to get to know us better. Within one semester, the well-connected faculty and alumni at King's had helped me land an internship as Assistant Stage Manager and Assistant Costume Designer for a startup theater company in the city. This school, and this city, is overflowing with opportunity. If you come to King's, the world is at your doorstep and success is just around the corner.
This is a very special school with a specific mission and goal in mind. If you are looking to influence the world around you by understanding how a Christian can live in the middle of New York City, you will thrive here!