The King's College - New York is ...
Private not-for-profit, Inter-/Non-denominational
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.14 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.12 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.11 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.10 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.20 responses
After The King's College - New York
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.7 responses
Colleges like The King's College - New York
- BRamapo College of New Jersey
- 4 Year
- Mahwah, NJ
- 813 reviews
- B+St. Bonaventure University
- 4 Year
- Saint Bonaventure, NY
- 393 reviews
- C+SUNY College at Old Westbury
- 4 Year
- Old Westbury, NY
- 417 reviews
- B-Berkeley College - Woodland Park
- 4 Year
- Woodland Park, NJ
- 220 reviews
The King's College - New York Reviews
Review The King's College - New York
If you are entrepreneurial, if you aspire to be a leader in strategic institutions, if you want first rate access to Wall Street, Broadway and the industry scene of New York City, then King's College is right for you. The academics are broad-focused and challenging. The faculty are invested in the growth and success of the students on a personal level. Just last week, a professor had me and some of my classmates over for dinner to get to know us better. Within one semester, the well-connected faculty and alumni at King's had helped me land an internship as Assistant Stage Manager and Assistant Costume Designer for a startup theater company in the city. This school, and this city, is overflowing with opportunity. If you come to King's, the world is at your doorstep and success is just around the corner.
The school is great. The professors are fantastic from freshman year through senior year, and are always available to talk to. The house system is very helpful because it automatically places you in a "house" with other students. It is very Harry Potter-esque. The inter-house competitions help to relieve school stress. Living in NYC can be challenging - you have to buy your own food and cook for yourself, take the subway, etc. The school has very few clubs, and is not big on sports, but it is definitely growing. The workload is heavier than most universities. This is not a school to come to just to have fun in NYC. It is rigorous, but the work is rewarding.
Kings has truly made its mission known to all its students, completely unique in providing a Christian and open minded community in what can be the most intimidating city. Professors truly care about what they are doing and in helping you learn and achieve your goals, never have I felt the support that i feel here.