Curtis Institute of Music is an elite private college located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 131 undergraduate students. Admissions is extremely competitive as the Curtis Institute of Music acceptance rate is only 3%. Popular majors include Music Performance and Musical Instruments. Curtis Institute of Music graduates 78% of its students.
The Curtis Institute of Music Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Neither required nor recommended
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Rates starting at 4.23% APR + 1% Cash Back
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review The Curtis Institute of Music
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
The Curtis Institute of Music Reviews
It's a school that requires a ton of hard work and dedication, but also affords students plenty of opportunities and support.
It's a big city and some students have been robbed or mugged, but it generally is extremely safe.
Strict enough to be safe and comfortable, not like a police state or anything.