The Community College of Baltimore County Reviews

1,163 reviews
no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no
I would rate a 0 but it won’t let me
CCBC is a great place to go and learn! Professors are there for YOU! They are always willing to meet and make sure you truly understand your subject. There are three campuses which offer an array of classes in every department. Classes are easy to find and register for and are available on a wide variety of times and days. Student life is diverse and there is always a new activity to check out on campus.
I liked that the Community College of Baltimore County has three different campuses around Baltimore so that you have the capability to take courses in the area of your choice depending on your circumstances. CCBC teachers are very good and they make learning the material very simple yet challenging at the same time. The food on campus could be better in terms of the CCBC cafes but they are making adjustments to enhance the dining experience. The class sizes are also small which is a plus so the teachers have more of a one on one focus with you in and out of class. There is no student housing on any of the campuses which can be a little frustrating if you are not from around the area. Overall great school I would definitely try going here before entering your four year University it will save you time and money.
Start Your Review of The Community College of Baltimore County
I have enjoyed my time at this community college. The professors were very helpful and nice. I was always able to take classes when I needed them, they have great class availability.
I love the combination on online and on-site courses available that work with my schedule. As a working parent, it's a great way to work towards your degree at your own pace. The professors have been very helpful and knowledgeable, as well as accessible and quick to respond.
Great school, great, caring and educated professors. Student life is great and very diverse. The school is so great I wish it was a 4 year university.
I am currently enrolled as a transfer student. The teachers really care about the students understanding the course. Sometimes they take time out of class to help students.
My experience at CCBC was a very exciting experience because the eviormnet is very friendly and aslo the professors at the school are amazing they will make sure your understanding the information that there teaching. CCBC Also provides free tutors that help you with Homework, Essays.
Merriam-Webster defines quality as "superiority in kind." That is how I would describe CCBC. Overall the teachers that I have learned under are experts in their profession that are active in their individual careers outside of the academic community. Which means that they are passionate about providing the students with accurate information that is true to their field. I have often heard from others that their experience at a community college was better than that at a four year university. I am in agreement with this assessment.
My experience at the community college of Baltimore county has been a memorable on so far, though it was rough most times but through dedication i really had and still having a lot of success stories
I love that the campus is kind of big . One thing I would like to see change is more cooperative financial aid helpers
This is my freshmen year and I'm enrolled to CCBC as a full-time student, but classes haven't yet started, meaning I didn't yet start my experience to give an honest comment or description about it. Still, based on short instances, I was able to rank five out of 12 topics considering the Community College of Baltimore County.
Its a good school, it is affordable and a great way to jumpstart education. For those with disabilities, they offer tuition waiver for students with disabilities provided they bring proof of Maryland residency in Baltimore area and SSA benefit letter. Transfer options are good.
I love the times for the class because they can fix well. They are not too far apart or to close so it gives you time to get there and relax or study. Some classes I would need I would have to go to the main campus so it would be nice if some of the campuses near me can provide. Other than that I am having a good experience in this college as a Sophomore student.
The counselors were very understandable and patient. They made me feel like family and I was comfortable breaking down my issues with them to try and find a solution
I really enjoyed my time at The community College of Baltimore County. The faculty and staff were incredibly supportive throughout my time there. My Academic Advisors went above and beyond for me. I also really loved my Soccer coach and teammates.
The Community College of Baltimore County is the best college to meet people from different countries, join any club you want, have friendly and professional advisers, brilliant instructors, and writing center with flexible hours.
Start Your Review of The Community College of Baltimore County
The Community College of Baltimore County has been an absolutely wonderful experience, and the professors have prepared me for my transfer to a 4 year university next fall.
I am CCBC proud.
I went to college right out of high school ( August of 2015 ) I was completely lost. My financial aid was all jacked up because of how they needed my parent information. So they told me I could continue to go to school. But I’m now stuck with this bill because financial aid didn’t cover everything. Now in 2018 I was thinking about going back because I actually like that school , but didn’t realize the out of county students fees and that’s why I had that bill. Now I’m working trying to save up to pay it off so I can go back and finish school in forensics.
This college staffing is terrible, I’ve had nothing but troubles with the staff that works in the office. Professors are really nice and understanding but the office staffing is bad.