The Community College of Baltimore County Reviews

1,128 reviews
I really like the professors and they also provide a lot of services to help you through your college experience with them
The staff are awesome. From the administration to the professors they’re all awesome. They’re very helpful in whatever it is that the student needs.
This is my first semester at CCBC and it has been great. The Professors are extremely personable and seem to really enjoy teaching and interacting with their students. There are tons of events to partake in and the school is a perfect size; not too big, not too small.
Start Your Review of The Community College of Baltimore County
I absolutely love CCBC! Before attending community college I thought that it'd be a lower rank of education being taught since it's a community college and not a university, but they proved me wrong! I learn so much within my theatrical major, a lot of things in which I've never learned before. CCBC is awesome!
I took an environmental science class as a high school senior because of their parallel enrollment agreement with my high school.
I liked that the campus was a nice size. In addition, what I would like to see change is the way the staff handles students from out of the jurisdiction of Baltimore County. They treat them like 2nd Class Citizens.
I had major complications with my first university but CCBC took my worries away they accepted my application and placed me in my correct classes. They even had college advisory upstairs in the center. My worries were also at ease when they gave me payment arrangements while i waited for my financial aid to process completely.
I went here to earn my degree in Accounting. This is a great school in a great area. It is very diverse and have a lot of activities you can get involved in
It was a good school environment as a freshman when I first started because the classes weren't too big and the courses are generic. The campus is maintained well and patrolled by security so i felt very safe. The teachers were very helpful and were persistent on our understanding, for the most part. Although all teachers have different teaching methods. I've had a few courses I've had a difficult time with but we will all have to face difficult situations so overall, not bad. But not the best.
All the staff are welcoming and make it an easy process to enter in the college world. The campus is easy accessible and plenty of parking.
I have attended Ccbc for a year. I’m attending this school for my associates. But the time that I already had at this school was wonderful and educational. Ccbc have a lot of good teachers and advisors who care about your future. I love being at Ccbc.
What I like about CCBC is that they offer you allot of majors to choose from . The campus is big and have resources to help you with your work if your having trouble.
I think the advisors could be more knowledgeable and better communicate with other departments within the school. ALL of the teaching staff need to be active on Blackboard. It would really help if the students had better access to equipment and facilities since some people arrive early or stay late. Even having more access on the weekends would help.
CCBC is a great school with multiple campuses. There are plenty of resources to help students academically and the professors really care about their students' success. I've been there for the past year and a half and do not regret attending this school to earn my associates degree.
I transferred from harford community to ccbc and the diversity that I’m not used to made me feel very welcomed. All my professors have been so involved and helpful. I get excited for new semesters to start because I love my classes. This change of schools was the best decision for my future.
So far my experience has be great. I’ve met many other students and professors who are very friendly. The teachers I’ve had has all been very helpful and patient with me and my work ethics. There are many clubs to join on campus which is also fun because it allows you to engage with even more students. The tutor programs they have is very helpful. The councilors are too.
Start Your Review of The Community College of Baltimore County
I go there for other high school classes the people there are friendly but a lot of the time supplies is missing
I haven't seen their campus yet, but it seems a nice college to go to. Even though it doesn't have my study that I want to major in.
As a parallel enrolled high school student, I am earning my associates in the spring. CCBC has very small classes, which allow for a more personal student-teacher relatioship. The advisors will sit with you for at least an hour and really work through any issues. Though the campus isn't in the best of neighborhoods, public safety has a huge presence and there are alot of safety precautions. As a community college, there no "clicky" feel as all students are communtors.