The College of Westchester Reviews

I like the professionalism and attention they provide when you need they're help. Great class schedules.
Ever since I first step into The College of Westchester, I knew it would be my home, where I would become successful. Effectively, with all my hard work and effort and of course the wonderful staff at the college that each day works hard to push each and one of its students, I can say that I am succeful. I will keep striving to achieve my dreams, I am very close to fulfilling my goals and thats all thanks to the college that gives so much to all students.
I love being able to get a degree in a faster pace. The teacher help the students become successful. The classes are each made for the major taking.
Start Your Review of The College of Westchester
My experience was great overall! The medical staff was very friendly and kind.
They really cared about students succeeding and getting a job.
the school is very small and it does not have a large campus. in my opinion i did not like it, but the faculty was nice and helpful.
I'm in the early stages of the Medical Assistant Program so I haven't truly experienced the medical curriculum yet.
From the beginning, the staff has been so helpful and accessible. Every staff member I've encountered so far is always friendly, professional and willing to help with my various requests.
I like it, because the people are nice. But the only thing I don't like is that we don't get money for transportation or money back.
Small private college...great for people who want a good school with out the "lost" feeling...
My school really helped me through it all, from the admission process to my FASFA.
I really like the online courses because it gives the student a flexible schedule.
The student body is very diverse. A typical student would have to be one that as a set mind on what career they want to get into.
The tuition I believe is a lot but considering that it's a private school, I guess it's fine. The Financial aid has been really great, they've helped me with the entire process through and were available every time I needed them.
The Career Services have been helpful. They've found me a job that was suited with my personality and what I wanted to do.
I love what they have to offer. They are very career focused.
I've learned a lot through the experience that I didn't before. All the professors really go out of there way to provide what their student need.
I believe my school provides all kinds of resources to reach out to their students if they need help. They also have a lot of academic clubs. The down side of it all is that they don't have any athletic teams for women.
Start Your Review of The College of Westchester
The help out by giving scholarships.
They help the students find a job even after you graduate
they do not give unnecessary classes and most professors have experience in what they teach.