St. Scholastica's main campus is in Duluth, Minnesota, on 186 acres of beautiful, forested land overlooking Lake Superior. In addition to our undergraduate and graduate programs for traditional and nontraditional students, the College offers international study and travel, community service opportunities, varsity an intramural sports and more than 65 student clubs and organizations.
Your adventure starts here:
100% of first-year students receive financial aid
Newly renovated first-year dorms with sinks in every room
Merit Scholarship up to $25,000 per year
98% of graduates are employed or in graduate school within six months of graduation
400+ student events each year
The College of St. Scholastica Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.34 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.38 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.37 responses
- of students say they don't have Greek life.34 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.51 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.24 responses