The College of Saint Rose Reviews

The College of Saint Rose is a great 4 year college that creates a local small town feel while still being in a huge city. The atmosphere of the college is excellent and all of the people on campus are nice and pleasant. It is a college for everybody. There is a large party scene due to U Albany so this is something to take into consideration. Overall it is a great school with a great return on your investment. Highly recommend.
I love it there! Everyone is so nice and helpful. The only thing is the price but they still give you butt loads of money. Overall, it's a great college.
Horrible omg don’t go here I’ve been here for a semester and am transferring back home. The campus life is horrible. The clubs are pretty wack. The food is horrible. The dorms are ok . Past 8:30 there is barely food on campus because there is only one DIning Hall . The teachers are lazy and very disorganized. There’s just no order on campus
Start Your Review of The College of Saint Rose
The College of Saint Rose has taught me more about the world and my own life than I had ever dreamed of knowing. The professors are wholly devoted to educating students to the best of their abilities, and prepares alumni to enter the work force or continue on to graduate school. The administration has been tumultuous over the past couple of years, but the students are not affected much by these changes. The education is solid, and thorough. The dorms are clean and big, and the atmosphere is homey.
Perfect small college with lots of growing opportunities. Professors were phenomenal and always willing to work with you. Lots of things to do and eat in surrounding areas.
I liked the small class ratio. The professors were available rapidly, and had many office hours. There were facilities that had computer access 24/7. Usually freshman dorming is not always the best, but by my junior year, I lived comfortably in an apartment with 3 of my other friends. Maintenance was very reliable with either snow removal or fixing complications. Security walked me back to my room if needed, helped me jump start my car and unlocked my room door various times. Midnight madness was my favorite part of saint rose. It was a pep rally for the students and every year it was packed and enthusiastic. What I would like to see on campus is more diversity.
The college of Saint Rose is a amazing school to attend. The professors are really great, the campus is Great and the living conditions are great as well. The only thing that i can say is that this college is really really expensive and I would have to apply for a lot of scholarships due to the tuition, room and board and meal plan.
The facility is like no other. The small school atmosphere allows for a deeper student teacher connection that sets Saint Rose apart from many other academic institutions.
What I like about of the college of Saint Rose was the culture that they have for there students . Also the programs that they have set for students who need help academically such as the AOE program . Also Saint Rose has a diversity rate that fits in with my requirements for college campus
Saint Rose is a very great college. For many different reasons. First of which is how everyone just welcomes you when on a campus tour or just visiting. For this Im very excited to attend here next fall.
The professors are always willing to help, I love the educational experiences I have had. My major is Communication Sciences and Disorders, and I truly have nothing bad to say against the program or the professors that are there helping me achieve my goals. This semester I have the chance to travel abroad with one of my classes and I am thrilled to be a part of this experience!
My experience is good with the friends I made the techers I have meet. So far it's been an experience where I don't see alot of my self and it's ok. What I like about the college is that they have nice staff that work there, small classes that I can learn from and where the teachers know your name and I am not number 250 in a class like other college's, also they have great academic support that is what every student needs. What this college needs to approve on is alittle more diversity, and to mix us student's up with different ethnic groups so we can learn and see different people. Also, many way that students can learn how to save and how to pay tuition since I see that its a problem here in saint rose because I see alot of people that love this college but dont have the money to keep going. To wrap things up, things in saint rose is great and will recommend to others.
I really like it here! Lots of really nice people and a very good learning environment. Small class sizes and lots of opportunities, plus a very central location!
I have never toured The College of Saint Rose before my first day as an official undergraduate Freshman. On my first day I was very nervous but as I started moving into my dorm, I felt very welcomed by a group of upperclassman, who gave a helping hand when moving in, along with the security, Resident assistance and the Resident coordinator. All my anxious feeling have been thrown out the window and I was ready to start off my day as a Freshman at The College of Saint Rose. I started my freshman year as a "undecided" major. Staff and professors became very helping in guiding me to where I would declare my major in the future and I am now a Biology major and absolutely enjoy it. Professors are great, helpful and answer any questions you may have. I would recommend this school to friends, family and anyone who is seeking options when applying.
I like the atmosphere around Saint Rose, everyone just seems like they all get along and that even if we don't it's nothing but mutual respect. I would like to change the dining hall hours because they are somewhat short especially on the weekends.
So far my experience has been fair. Its a bit hard to adjust to the new lifestyle. Campus is a decent size and its not hard to go from one class to another.
Went on a college visit, and absolutely fell in love with this college. the atmosphere was exactly what I was looking for.
Start Your Review of The College of Saint Rose
I like the small classes that we do have here, you get to have one-on-one discussions with your professor. Professors are willing to learn with the students and expand on other topics. My experience so far has be good.
At The College of Saint Rose I have had an amazing experience. My classes are so small that I am allowed to created relationships with all the students as well as the teacher. I have never been to a huge public school so the transition into college was very easy for me. Your advisors are also very attentive and want to make sure you do graduate within 4 years. Although the cost of attendance may be high, the schools financial aid office will work with you to make this the best experience possible. The campus is very small but since it is placed in the middle of downtown Albany it creates a metro feel as if I was still in New York City. This college is whatever you make it. It can be the best 4 years of your life or the most boring. I am glad I picked this college to gain an immense amount of education, friends, and life experiences.
I enjoy the club and athletic opportunities along with the small class sizes. I would just change the food options.