The College of Saint Rose Reviews

the college of saint rose is a welcoming and exciting place to go to college, with a wide selecting of activities to choose from as well as professors that take the time to actually help you both in class and 1 on 1.
What I liked about the College of Saint Rose is the quality of education. It is challenging but prepares you for your field. The class sizes are small and the teachers are dedicated. Employers that are aware of Saint Rose know that if they hire a graduate from school they are getting someone who will soon become a leader in their field.
I think Saint Rose college is an Phenomenal school for all different walks of like . Saint Rose is very big on different types of support academically. Lastly I think Saint Rose is a great school to attend .
Start Your Review of The College of Saint Rose
The College of Saint Rose is a very comfortable, helpful, accepting school. I love it here. I recommend my friends from high school come to Saint Rose because it’s great. I have heard some unsettling things about majors being cut, but other than that, the professors and students and even the other people who work here are great. Perry and Annie are both amazing people who work at Saint Rose and make everyone’s day better just by seeing them! The variety of food is a plus as well. This school is great and I’m glad to be getting my education here. I feel like I’m learning from the best, my professors are great. It’s so much more diverse than my high school and I appreciate that so much. All of the events including sports and club events are so fun and inspiring! The campus is so beautiful and welcoming, I feel safe and at home here.
The College of Saint Rose is home. Small class sizes allow for a more personalized educational experience. There's so much to do in the capital, you will never be bored.
The staff and students are so welcoming. The campus is small, which makes the classes smaller and more one on one with the professors which makes learning much more enjoyable
Saint Rose is a small school but the sense of home and community consume you when you walk onto campus. It is the perfect school for students who love being involved and making a difference. The classes are great and the teachers really care. The amount of resources are endless, as long as you take advantage of it. Not every school is perfect, Saint Rose still has it's way to go in order approve but I enjoy the time that I have when I am there.
The campus is pretty in the spring and fall, but is tiny. You can walk around the whole school in 20 minutes. Professors are good
As a daily commuter, I wish that I became more envolved in school to have the college experience. I really made no friends at all, but I did love that the class size was so small. Since it is so small, you normally have the same students in classes as you, so it was nice to see familiar and friendly people. The teachers for the most part were awesome, too. Expensive though.
The College of Saint Rose is a great 4 year college that creates a local small town feel while still being in a huge city. The atmosphere of the college is excellent and all of the people on campus are nice and pleasant. It is a college for everybody. There is a large party scene due to U Albany so this is something to take into consideration. Overall it is a great school with a great return on your investment. Highly recommend.
I love it there! Everyone is so nice and helpful. The only thing is the price but they still give you butt loads of money. Overall, it's a great college.
Horrible omg don’t go here I’ve been here for a semester and am transferring back home. The campus life is horrible. The clubs are pretty wack. The food is horrible. The dorms are ok . Past 8:30 there is barely food on campus because there is only one DIning Hall . The teachers are lazy and very disorganized. There’s just no order on campus
The College of Saint Rose has taught me more about the world and my own life than I had ever dreamed of knowing. The professors are wholly devoted to educating students to the best of their abilities, and prepares alumni to enter the work force or continue on to graduate school. The administration has been tumultuous over the past couple of years, but the students are not affected much by these changes. The education is solid, and thorough. The dorms are clean and big, and the atmosphere is homey.
Perfect small college with lots of growing opportunities. Professors were phenomenal and always willing to work with you. Lots of things to do and eat in surrounding areas.
I liked the small class ratio. The professors were available rapidly, and had many office hours. There were facilities that had computer access 24/7. Usually freshman dorming is not always the best, but by my junior year, I lived comfortably in an apartment with 3 of my other friends. Maintenance was very reliable with either snow removal or fixing complications. Security walked me back to my room if needed, helped me jump start my car and unlocked my room door various times. Midnight madness was my favorite part of saint rose. It was a pep rally for the students and every year it was packed and enthusiastic. What I would like to see on campus is more diversity.
The college of Saint Rose is a amazing school to attend. The professors are really great, the campus is Great and the living conditions are great as well. The only thing that i can say is that this college is really really expensive and I would have to apply for a lot of scholarships due to the tuition, room and board and meal plan.
The facility is like no other. The small school atmosphere allows for a deeper student teacher connection that sets Saint Rose apart from many other academic institutions.
Start Your Review of The College of Saint Rose
What I like about of the college of Saint Rose was the culture that they have for there students . Also the programs that they have set for students who need help academically such as the AOE program . Also Saint Rose has a diversity rate that fits in with my requirements for college campus
Saint Rose is a very great college. For many different reasons. First of which is how everyone just welcomes you when on a campus tour or just visiting. For this Im very excited to attend here next fall.
The professors are always willing to help, I love the educational experiences I have had. My major is Communication Sciences and Disorders, and I truly have nothing bad to say against the program or the professors that are there helping me achieve my goals. This semester I have the chance to travel abroad with one of my classes and I am thrilled to be a part of this experience!