The College of Saint Rose is ...
NCAA Division II (without football)
Northeast 10 Conference
Neither required nor recommended
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.59 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.53 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.53 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management72 Graduates
Elementary Education54 Graduates
Speech Language Pathology47 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration28 Graduates
Commercial and Advertising Art24 Graduates
Early Childhood Education24 Graduates
Music Technology23 Graduates
Music Teacher Education21 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.62 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.81 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 41 responsesReport
- Amazing, Helpfull, and Friendly27%
- A typical, well-rounded liberal arts college.22%
- Liberal Arts college w/ strong Fine Arts programs10%
- A homey Liberal Arts college with helpful faculty7%
- Diverse, welcoming, helpful school.7%
- Liberal Arts college with a strong music program7%
- Very small, close minded, not as open to diversity7%
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.44 responses
The College of Saint Rose Reviews
Expensive, but the campus is beautiful and the community is incredible. It feels like everyone is friends with everyone at Saint Rose. The faculty are always willing to help, even if they aren't your professors! Saint Rose is worth the money, and it will always feel like home to me.
I have never toured The College of Saint Rose before my first day as an official undergraduate Freshman. On my first day I was very nervous but as I started moving into my dorm, I felt very welcomed by a group of upperclassman, who gave a helping hand when moving in, along with the security, Resident assistance and the Resident coordinator. All my anxious feeling have been thrown out the window and I was ready to start off my day as a Freshman at The College of Saint Rose. I started my freshman year as a "undecided" major. Staff and professors became very helping in guiding me to where I would declare my major in the future and I am now a Biology major and absolutely enjoy it. Professors are great, helpful and answer any questions you may have. I would recommend this school to friends, family and anyone who is seeking options when applying.
I really like it here! Lots of really nice people and a very good learning environment. Small class sizes and lots of opportunities, plus a very central location!