COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Out of an abundance of caution, all on campus visits have been canceled until further notice. However, we are offering virtual visit opportunities for prospective students. Please check out our visit page to learn more about our offerings. We appreciate your patience and look forward to hosting on-campus visits in the future. Learn More
- Party SceneA
- Campus FoodC+
- Student LifeB+
The College of Saint Rose is a private, independent, coeducational institution of higher education located in Albany, New York that offers a multitude of bachelor’s and master’s degree programs, and certificate programs. Through a strong liberal arts education curriculum and professional academic programs, Saint Rose serves undergraduate and graduate students, working professionals, international students, and more.
The College of Saint Rose Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.59 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.54 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.54 responses
Elementary Education47 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration45 Graduates
Speech Language Pathology29 Graduates
Early Childhood Education25 Graduates
Political Science and Government23 Graduates
Music Performance21 Graduates
We understand college is a big investment. That’s why The College of Saint Rose offers students the opportunity to receive two degrees — a bachelor’s and a master’s — in four years. By selecting this accelerated path, students will save up to $12,000 and enter the workforce earlier. Students can choose from a variety of undergraduate degree programs to pair with our Flex MBA program.
- of students say they don't have Greek life.63 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.82 responses
- Amazing, Helpfull, and Friendly29%
- A typical, well-rounded liberal arts college.21%
- Liberal Arts college w/ strong Fine Arts programs10%
- A homey Liberal Arts college with helpful faculty7%
- Diverse, welcoming, helpful school.7%
- Liberal Arts college with a strong music program7%
- Very small, close minded, not as open to diversity7%
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.44 responses
The College of Saint Rose Reviews
A comfy, cozy, accepting school where there is lots to see and experience nearby in the city. The staff are helpful and kind. They do whatever they can to help you which is one reason I love this school. It is a very dependable school. It is also very expensive. But I have not encountered any problems while attending this school and do not expect to for the rest of my time here. I plan on staying all four years. I am excited to see where the College of Saint Rose takes me!