Neither required nor recommended
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- 1% Cash Back + affordable rates starting at 3.82% APR w/auto debit discount
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.59 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.53 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.53 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management65 Graduates
Elementary Education46 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration37 Graduates
Speech Language Pathology32 Graduates
Social Work and Youth Services20 Graduates
Commercial and Advertising Art18 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.62 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.81 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 41 responsesReport
- Amazing, Helpfull, and Friendly27%
- A typical, well-rounded liberal arts college.22%
- Liberal Arts college w/ strong Fine Arts programs10%
- A homey Liberal Arts college with helpful faculty7%
- Diverse, welcoming, helpful school.7%
- Liberal Arts college with a strong music program7%
- Very small, close minded, not as open to diversity7%
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.44 responses
The College of Saint Rose Reviews
The College of Saint Rose is a very comfortable, helpful, accepting school. I love it here. I recommend my friends from high school come to Saint Rose because it’s great. I have heard some unsettling things about majors being cut, but other than that, the professors and students and even the other people who work here are great. Perry and Annie are both amazing people who work at Saint Rose and make everyone’s day better just by seeing them! The variety of food is a plus as well. This school is great and I’m glad to be getting my education here. I feel like I’m learning from the best, my professors are great. It’s so much more diverse than my high school and I appreciate that so much. All of the events including sports and club events are so fun and inspiring! The campus is so beautiful and welcoming, I feel safe and at home here.
The professors are always willing to help, I love the educational experiences I have had. My major is Communication Sciences and Disorders, and I truly have nothing bad to say against the program or the professors that are there helping me achieve my goals. This semester I have the chance to travel abroad with one of my classes and I am thrilled to be a part of this experience!
I liked the small class ratio. The professors were available rapidly, and had many office hours. There were facilities that had computer access 24/7. Usually freshman dorming is not always the best, but by my junior year, I lived comfortably in an apartment with 3 of my other friends. Maintenance was very reliable with either snow removal or fixing complications. Security walked me back to my room if needed, helped me jump start my car and unlocked my room door various times. Midnight madness was my favorite part of saint rose. It was a pep rally for the students and every year it was packed and enthusiastic. What I would like to see on campus is more diversity.