The College of Saint Rose is ...
NCAA Division II (without football)
Northeast 10 Conference
Neither required nor recommended
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.59 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.53 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.53 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management72 Graduates
Elementary Education54 Graduates
Speech Language Pathology47 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration28 Graduates
Commercial and Advertising Art24 Graduates
Early Childhood Education24 Graduates
Music Technology23 Graduates
Music Teacher Education21 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.62 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.81 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 41 responsesReport
- Amazing, Helpfull, and Friendly27%
- A typical, well-rounded liberal arts college.22%
- Liberal Arts college w/ strong Fine Arts programs10%
- A homey Liberal Arts college with helpful faculty7%
- Diverse, welcoming, helpful school.7%
- Liberal Arts college with a strong music program7%
- Very small, close minded, not as open to diversity7%
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.44 responses
The College of Saint Rose Reviews
Review The College of Saint Rose
Expensive, but the campus is beautiful and the community is incredible. It feels like everyone is friends with everyone at Saint Rose. The faculty are always willing to help, even if they aren't your professors! Saint Rose is worth the money, and it will always feel like home to me.
At The College of Saint Rose I have had an amazing experience. My classes are so small that I am allowed to created relationships with all the students as well as the teacher. I have never been to a huge public school so the transition into college was very easy for me. Your advisors are also very attentive and want to make sure you do graduate within 4 years. Although the cost of attendance may be high, the schools financial aid office will work with you to make this the best experience possible. The campus is very small but since it is placed in the middle of downtown Albany it creates a metro feel as if I was still in New York City. This college is whatever you make it. It can be the best 4 years of your life or the most boring. I am glad I picked this college to gain an immense amount of education, friends, and life experiences.
My experience at the College of Saint Rose this past fall and spring semester was a good/stressful/ different experience for me. The students and the faculty were very friendly and inviting. The classes were good I learned a lot. Of course when the semesters were ending it was a little stressful because of all of the final papers and final exams I had to take but God got me through it. I am a student athlete, I am on the women's track and field team and the coaches are very friendly and fun to be around and so are my teammates .The reason that I gave four stars instead of five is because I feel like the food could be better.