High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.29 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.30 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.30 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.33 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.43 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.22 responses
The College of New Rochelle Reviews
I attend the Adult Learning program(aka School of New Resources or SNR) at The College of New Rochelle's Rosa Parks campus in Harlem,NY. So far, my experience has been great! What I like most about New Rochelle is that the class schedules are flexible and the workload is bearable. The teachers are very dedicated when it comes to helping students understand the curriculum. They are also very lenient and flexible with students, understanding that the majority of students attending have jobs, children and other priorities,which I am truly grateful for. I am now a sophomore, and so far I am off to a great start, and very excited for this upcoming semester!
Through The College of New Rochelle, I found my desires to study there become stronger as I experienced how helpful and resourceful the institution is. I am certain I will receive the guidance I need in order to succeed. CNR provides nursing students access to some of the exclusive health care institutions such as NY Presbyterian, Montefiore Medical Center, etc. Most of all the student to teacher ratio encourages more student and teacher interaction. It also engages students more in class. CNR will ensure that I am completely equipped to succeed as a nurse.
My experience was enlightening, I started CNR as an adult learner who hadn't attended school in many years, so I was very aprehensión and just plain scared. I felt embraced by the staff and Professors. I really felt like CNR not only cared about me completing my education, but also had a vested interest in my success. Providing student orientations as well as lots of informational sessions was a blessing for my success. When you have issues at CNR they make sure to not only give you tangible solutions, they also spend time with you on an individual basis to help you. Also, I was impressed with the job fairs that CNR frequently organized. Overall I would and have recommended CNR to friends and family. This college is definitely preparing you for professionalism.