The Christ College of Nursing & Health Sciences Reviews

Great environment! Gives students the confidence to become great nurses and supports alumni. The college is right next to the hospital making transition easy. The staff and students are all welcoming and encourage participation.
I have always had my heart set on attending The Christ College of Nursing and Health Sciences and my hard work has paid off! I get to become a nurse through my dream school! Thank you Lord!
This school is excellent I would recommend to any nursing student. They are great with getting students to know the school better and helping each individual!
Start Your Review of The Christ College of Nursing & Health Sciences
I chose Christ because of the classes sizes and only hearing good things about it. I just took my first tour and did my mix n mingle night and I fell even more with the school
Elizabeth Chambers
Everything about it is great. You always feel connect, it may not be like other schools but for me wanting so bad to be a nurse it’s perfect. The focus around what we need to learn and that anyone is always willing to help. I’m so glad I decided to attend next fall.
I am so happy that I get to attend The Christ College of Nursing and Health sciences for my ABSN next spring. With the small campus and small class sizes I really feel like I have the support and direction I need to become a great nurse. Help is always available if I need it and I wouldn't want to go anywhere else!
I had an amazing time at the Mix n' Mingle event this evening. It was so much fun to meet with future classmates and faculty. I got all of my questions answered and can't wait to start this fall!
I had an awesome time today at the Mix and Mingle for incoming Fall students. I was very nervous about going back to school while being a mother and still feeling the loss of my middle son this passed fall. Everyone was so kind and welcoming as well as finally getting a visual of the small classes and building and hospital, I feel so much more comfortable now. I can hardly wait to finish registration and start classes in the Fall. I look forward to this new endeavor and being part of such and awesome small community.
I have been there multiple times the past couple of months and they are always very welcoming I am pleased to be a student in the fall.
I love their double major program it’s super cool that you can get another Bachelors degree for 49 more credit hours. I love that they have so many classes online so it fits my schedule.
Choosing The Christ College two years ago was one of the best decisions I have ever made. Since 2016, I have made some of the biggest academic accomplishments of my life. I feel as if the Christ College staff has contributed to my success and my place on the dean's list the past 2 years. I have easy access to one on one's with my professors, and tutors are available if needed.
The TCCNHS campus is always clean and offers a friendly studying environment. There is always somewhere for me to sit quietly and do my homework alone, as well as places for my classmates and I to sit and catch up. I have encountered awesome people here and made many new friends in just two short years. This college has not only taught me to become a nurse, but it has also taught me who I am at heart. I would recommend The Christ College to anyone who is thinking about becoming a nurse.
Christ is an amazing school, full of amazing students and professors! Class sizes are small and it’s very easy to settle in and feel at home here. Your professors are always there to help you every step of the way and are never more than an email away. If you are considering Christ, I highly recommend you coming in for a visit. You’ll fall in love just like I did!
Christ is a great college to attend. They give you resources and are reliable. The professors are very knowledgeable. The one thing I would change is the final at the end of the semester. It is worth so much of your grade. I know they are preparing us to be the best nurses we can be but you could pass all your test in your class and have one bad grade with the final and fail the entire semester while you held a high grade. I came close those semester luckily I still passed. Others weren’t so fortunate due to the high percent of the HESI. From what I hear other nursing colleges don’t do this each semester.
TCCNHS is an amazing school for people of any age. The teachers are there for you and your learning no matter what. They will stay with you late, or even come in on their days off to help you better understand a topic. The school is small and quaint which makes it more friendly and welcoming. Everyone is guaranteed a clinical spot, which results in less stress! The Christ Hospital is right next door, and is used for clinical rotations all throughout the program. I love this school and what it entails.
At Christ College, there is not a thing I would change. I picked this school because it is small. I like how my professors can get to know me and can call me by my name in the hall ways. I enjoy the environment were in because everyone is calm and ready to learn. The resources are unlimited ranging from tutoring to self counseling.
At Christ I love the fact that our classes aren't as big and the professors can get to know u personally. The only thing I would change is to have more class time then having to meet up once a week for three hrs.
Im so happy everything is great
Start Your Review of The Christ College of Nursing & Health Sciences
I want to work while pursuing my BA at Christ Hospital. I want to learn everything I can.
They focus on what I need to learn where as a large university would make me take classes I don't need.
I love the small class sizes. I come from a small school so this helps a lot.