The Chicago School of Professional Psychology - Los Angeles is ...
617 W 7th St
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Work Here? Claim Your College
Neither required nor recommended
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Students also applied to ...
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review The Chicago School of Professional Psychology - Los Angeles
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
Colleges like The Chicago School of Professional Psychology - Los Angeles
- NGAlliant International University
- 4 Year
- San Diego, CA
- 222 reviews
- NGThe Chicago School of Professional Psychology - Chicago
- Chicago, IL
- 112 reviews
- NGThe Chicago School of Professional Psychology - Washington D.C.
- Washington, DC
- 9 reviews
- B-Holy Names University
- 4 Year
- Oakland, CA
- 326 reviews
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology - Los Angeles Reviews
I'm a full-time online student and have had a wonderful experience thus far. The instructors are accessible and facilitate in a way that encourages active involvement. The assignments are diverse and clearly presented on discussion boards. I must warn, online participation can be rigorous, requires discipline, and strong writing and organizational skills.
The school is great and is inside of a historic Los Angeles building. Its nice and modern and there are guards always one duty in the main lobby. There is a lot of traffic on the main street right outside the building, so there are always people around and I never feel unsafe. Especially with the financial district just two blocks down, the people around this area are mostly of the professional kind.
Due to the fact that is it right in downtown Los Angeles there is a lot of diversity with Korea town a few metro stops away, and lots of other variety just a few blocks away. There is always new food to try, new restaurants to discover, and new food trucks to follow. The food is great, sometimes the cost is not so great, but there definitely is something for everyone even if you are on a budget.