The Chicago School of Professional Psychology - Washington D.C. Reviews

The classes are great, yet I was upset that I had an online class my very first semester for the course that is literally the name of my program. The classes can be hard, but it's grad school, so it is expected.
I've never really had a problem with them. I'm in grad school, not and undergrad school, so I know how to act like an adult.
Public transportation such as the bus or metro is pretty decent, but it is expensive. I also don't recommend driving, because it's in downtown D.C., so good luck trying to find a parking space.
Review The Chicago School of Professional Psychology - Washington D.C.
So I have attended only one "greet and meet" at this school and it appeared that the Master's programs were the popular study areas in Psychology. At this event, some of the professors and admissions counselors were present to assist with any concerns or with the registration process.
The grade given is more to do with the location - Washington DC rather than the school itself. DC always has something going on in town and the subway is great to get around on including Maryland and Virginia too.
Professors are knowlegdeble about the field but don't gave enough feedback to students
I was offered federal loans but not grants or scholarships.