Beauty Inst. is a for-profit college located in Schall Circle, Florida in the Miami Area. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 25 undergraduate students. The Beauty Inst. acceptance rate is 100%. Popular majors include Barbering, Cosmetology, and Nail Technician. Beauty Inst. alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $14,300.
High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review The Beauty Institute
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
The Beauty Institute Reviews
My school is the first to partner up with Schwarzkopf Professional we used to be Toni and Guy hairdressing Academy and now we are the Beauty Institute being in the middle of the transition I know two color lines and product knowledge for both TG and schwarzkopf professionals.I would choose my school all over again because of our instructorsand the love for their work and their devotion help us students to have a great education and the opportunities they provide and the events they set up for us to show our skills and to put ourselves out there gives us more than just an education