The Art Institute of Pittsburgh - Online Division Reviews

1,169 reviews
I love the online division. The classes are nicely paced. They are from 12am-11:59pm so it it easier to get your work do with a job. The professors are easy to contact as well as other staff memebers.
Taking classes online was very convenient, but that's the only positive thing I have to say about The Art Institute. The courses were a joke. You can easily find a more affordable and higher quality education elsewhere.
I am loving this school so far. I have learned so much in such a short amount of time! From the teachers, to the finance counselors, and the academic counselors, they are all amazing!! I highly recommend this school as your online choice if that is what you are going for. It took me a while to choose the Art Institute of Pittsburgh- Online. But I promise you its worth it. Don't just look at the information online. They really work with you when it comes to tuition costs. Don't let the number online scare you. It definitely scared me, but as long as I pass all of classes, that number is cut in half almost!!!!! I can't wait to continue my education here the next few years!
Review The Art Institute of Pittsburgh - Online Division
The online class is better on your time, because you have the freedom to choose when you want to do your homework.
I love online classes, it is easier than the traditional classroom.
I haven't had a chance to view anything on post-graduation as I have just started.
These are the classes that I have actually learned how to use the programs of the trade. It is alot of fun.
These are some of the nicest admissions specialists.
The workload is not too bad, only 2 assignments per week per class.
It is kind of fast paced, but as soon as I got used to this fast paced learning style it was not as hard as I thought it was going to be.
Personally, I prefer the online setting over the traditional classroom
Haven't heard much about it. My advisor won't call me back.
Haven't heard much about anything
I would like it if Financial Advisors and Teachers replied faster. Communication needs a lot more work.
Would be better if people replied faster
Everyone at the school is so helpful and motivating!
My first class was alot harder than I thought it would be but it had slot to do with my computer. The professors have all been amazing and very helpful. The way they set up the class and the information they give u to study has been very easy to follow most of them have step by step videos.
Review The Art Institute of Pittsburgh - Online Division
I am just starting and haven't really looked at everything they have to offer but I do know they will help find a job and they do offer internship. The employers that I have met have all went above and beyond for me and just that alone makes it worth while to me.
I have gotten frustrated but it wasn't actually with the class is was with my computer. I have had all great experience with the classes at Ai
I'm not sure how they differ from traditional classroom bc I never been in a college classroom but they are easy to get on and they offer alot of help and tutoring.