1,166 reviews
  1. 4 Year (Online)

The Art Institute of Pittsburgh - Online Division Reviews

1,166 reviews
The online class is better on your time, because you have the freedom to choose when you want to do your homework.
I love online classes, it is easier than the traditional classroom.
I haven't had a chance to view anything on post-graduation as I have just started.
  • Value
These are the classes that I have actually learned how to use the programs of the trade. It is alot of fun.
These are some of the nicest admissions specialists.
  • Value
The workload is not too bad, only 2 assignments per week per class.
It is kind of fast paced, but as soon as I got used to this fast paced learning style it was not as hard as I thought it was going to be.
Personally, I prefer the online setting over the traditional classroom
Haven't heard much about it. My advisor won't call me back.
  • College Sophomore
  • Value
Haven't heard much about anything
  • College Sophomore
  • Value
I would like it if Financial Advisors and Teachers replied faster. Communication needs a lot more work.
Would be better if people replied faster
Everyone at the school is so helpful and motivating!
My first class was alot harder than I thought it would be but it had slot to do with my computer. The professors have all been amazing and very helpful. The way they set up the class and the information they give u to study has been very easy to follow most of them have step by step videos.
I am just starting and haven't really looked at everything they have to offer but I do know they will help find a job and they do offer internship. The employers that I have met have all went above and beyond for me and just that alone makes it worth while to me.
  • 10 months ago
  • Value
I have gotten frustrated but it wasn't actually with the class is was with my computer. I have had all great experience with the classes at Ai
I'm not sure how they differ from traditional classroom bc I never been in a college classroom but they are easy to get on and they offer alot of help and tutoring.
I haven't really looked into it but from what I was told it was amazing
  • 10 months ago
  • Value
I have learned alot since I have enrolled because I had no computer skills and I have learned how to manage my files and do a few different things . But my class that I took and failed I didn't really learn to much but I am hoping to do so when I retake it
The thing that I love most is that each of my counselors and professors have helped me tremendously and are more like friends than counselors or professors! I have had a rough start since enrolling at AI and they have offered every kind of help and call and email me everyday checking in and seeing if I need help. I don't know if all counselor at AI are as great as mine are but I couldn't be more pleased with any other ones. The classes and work are harder than I thought they would be and I have failed my first class due to family matters and my computer has internal issues but my counselors have helped me with this issue as well. I want to thank them from the bottom of my heart.