The Art Institute of California - Inland Empire, a campus of Argosy University Reviews

It's a beautiful School, All the students and staff are very helpful and wonderful. The Class are well Structured and teach you a lot. Would Highly Recommend to Students look to further in the Arts.
The fact that the instructors are actual experts in their field is what separates this school apart from your average college. Class sizes are small so there is always a chance for one-on-one time with instructors. The school itself is situated next to various restaurants and a plaza or two within walking distance. While there is no cafeteria, there is a student restaurant in one of the buildings opened most of the week that is staffed by the culinary students.
As a freshmen I enjoy my time here and I get a wonderful vibe to it, everyone here is very friendly and kind and will help you if you need any help.
Start Your Review of The Art Institute of California - Inland Empire, a campus of Argosy University
I love that all the teachers are hands on teachers and they really care about our education. Some teachers are more tough than others, but its a nice balance. I was never a straight A student, but now I am.
not enough classes for selected major
registration is hard because there are not enough classes for selected major
i have not interacted enough with career services
class sizes are small which is good cause you get to know the teacher well. i think there can be more variety of classes in the media arts animattion section. the course is more 3D environment based and there are lots of students that want to go into 2d
the work load may seem alot if you do not know how to balance it. the program its self is not bad. we use industry standard programs which is good. classes my get messed up if you dont know what you are doing so speak to your administrative officer iif you ever feel like you do not know what classes to take.
so far its been great, they upgraded the animation computers and run a little faster which was great.
I should have done this years ago!
Some employees are rude, but others are great.
I have heard it's great.
Wish it was more one on one
San Diego Campus cared for me more than IE Campus.
Only wish I wasn't paying so much.
Great school, needs more scholarships.
The amount of work is about the same and very helpful.
They have a lot of resources so you can go out and work in your field before you graduate.
The professors are very helpful and understanding but it is up to you to choose to do your job to pass or fail.