Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology Reviews

My Experience at Thaddueus Stevens College of Technology is Amazing so far the staff is awesome all checking on u getting to know u on a personal level. the array of classes here for a tech school is awesome is great. the room if u live to live nice and Morden not the place for you. The food is okay u get just to it not bad. But if your bad on being on time and being lazy not going to class ur out they will get rid of you. hope I helped!
My expectaions went down the drain when arrived at Thaddues Stevens and start my classes. 3 out of 5 of my classes were pointless and didn't give me credit toward my intended major. One of my teachers was disorganized and didn't teach us anything.
Although I am an Alumnus of Stevens I would not for a second recommend coming to this school for a second. The job placement rate that is so highly touted includes graduates who get jobs at McDonalds and other various low income work places. While I have been successful is my current career path (different from my degree) I feel that I would be in the same spot regardless just without the bill. While there are one or two gems - the vast majority of instructors are full of hot air and contribute very little to academia.
Start Your Review of Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology
Great school, Teachers with a lot of experience in their industry. A lot of hands on work and one on one attention.
I haven't started school yet. Even though I haven't start I would automatically chose this school 100 times over again. The legacy grant they have abailable is one of a kind. Im in the Collision Repair program and it just blew me away. They recently invested in a new paint booth and are learning to spray water borne paints along with the original solvent based. They leave you with 26 ICar credits upon graduation. They also are apart of Skills USA which competes in competitions across the states and nation. I fell in love with this school the moment I heard about it and I would always pick it again.
Cannot find a part time job because of class schedule
She wasn't considerate to me. Ignored my emails and blew off our meeting that was set
It's 96% job acceptance rate
Limited to what classes you want to take.
Would be better if I had access to more in the graphics lab
There could be more that the school offers
The teachers really care about the students.
The career center is great! Everyone really cares.
theres like 2% that dont get jobs out of my school! Crazy Right?
im going for free!!!! i'm not complaining
There are computers everywhere they are very easy to access. The internet connection is good, but the wireless is very limited.
The resources are very good the library is open almost all day and even on weekends this school has many great resources.
Start Your Review of Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology
A lot of alumni come back and thank the school for all the opportunities that were given to them. They have a lot of jobs available through this school.
This school is the best I'm going absolutely free. I get everything food, housing, education without having to pay anyone or anything.
The staff that works here really wants to see students succeed there is nothing better than that. We have small classrooms, which allows my professors to know me personally. I love my school.