Texas Woman's University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.124 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.134 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.135 responses
Most Popular Majors
Liberal Arts and Humanities484 Graduates
Kinesiology and Exercise Science136 Graduates
Food and Nutrition Studies104 Graduates
Child Development84 Graduates
Business Administration and Management80 Graduates
Foods, Nutrition, and Wellness Studies69 Graduates
Social Work and Youth Services66 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.150 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.170 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 84 responsesReport
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.87 responses
Texas Woman's University Reviews
I am currently on my second and last year at Texas Woman’s University (TWU) in Denton Tx. I transferred from a community college to TWU as an incoming Junior to attend the dental hygiene program for the class of 2019. This university has open many doors for me and has allowed me to grow both as a student and as a future healthcare provider. The campus is great, not huge, not small but just the perfect size. During my time I have attended numerous student life events and the students are awesome. As far as academics go, the school offers many opportunities to choose from so I’m sure incoming students will feel at home. Moreover, the professors are friendly and really want you to succeed, so if you’re the type that worries about not having individual attention, no need to worry here because the class ratio is perfect for that matter. Overall, I am proud to have chosen this school as my number one choice to further my higher education. Go, Pioneers!
I really love how small the population is on campus. The class sizes are pretty small which allows more one on one opportunities with your professor! TWU offers so many internship opportunities and an insane amount of resources for the well-being of the students! We are one of the top schools in terms of diversity. Dorm life is amazing and since the school is small, you can wake up 10 minutes before your class and still make it on time! We have our own convenient store connected to both dorm building and its like having our own mini Walmart! The biggest problem is the food options. The food options are limited and honestly I eat the same thing everyday. There is a section upstairs in the Student Union called the "Garden Room" and there is the buffet area downstairs called the "Underground" and they offer the exact same thing. Overall, I love the school. One of the most amazing transitions from high school was definitely choosing Texas Women's University
My experience for the first time going to college was a great the diversity at this university is great you might so many different people from all over. The food options are limited but there are a lot healthy options which is one of the plus sides. Also the environment of the university is friendly and the professors, staff, and students are extremely kind, helpful, and it is a good environment. Professor are helpful and care about your education. Overall this university is great and I would recommend anyone for any major to attend here!