Texas Wesleyan University Reviews

i like school asdfghjklzxcvbnm,.qwertyuiopwwgbjkwvbsjbdjkbakjsajksavbjkdvbaksvbjkdfvbjkdvbjkvbjkdvbkbsd
I moved schools from Oklahoma Wesleyan, I thought I wanted to quit soccer forever because I lost the passion for it, but when I transferred to TXWES everything changed for me! This is only my second semester, but the people make me feel at ease, and we get along so well!! The athletes on campus make it warming for me since I suffer from anxiety and hard depression, I couldn't be more thankful for such understanding professors and coaches to work with me in anything I do. Texas Wesleyan truly showed me what it was like to love something I once longed for, these are my people and I can talk to any faculty about my problem and they would listen and try to help me out! I could not be more grateful. The school has a disadvantage and it is the area around the school, it is not very safe but there are security guards and police always around or nearby just in case!
Love how small the classes are and how engaged the teachers really are. You have just an abundance of resources around you, not only the faculty but other students and it is just a great place to learn.
Start Your Review of Texas Wesleyan University
I like that the classes are smaller than a conventional college class size making it easier to get one on one time with the professor when you are struggling with a problem.
I love Texas Wesleyan because it's not too big and it's not too small. This university is just the right size. I am able to get to a one on one level with my professors. Even the best schools have issues and no one is perfect but when there is an issue the faculty and staff do their best to ensure we as students can get the best they can provide. I love this school. I'm only a sophomore and I'm already getting hands on experience in the AT program. Talking and working with so many new people not only in my profession but in others that I would potentially be working with. Everything about this school has been perfect and I am glad I did not go anywhere else.
The school is very welcoming to student and the teachers there are amazing. The try to make sure their students are well prepared for the real world.
Great people, good faculty and staff. For the amount of tuition one pays you would think they would renovate the facilities instead of spending it on things that we don't really need.
Texas Wesleyan is an outstanding private University! Smaller. Smarter. The classes are small which I believe hold up to no more than 40 students per class. That which is an advantage, and not only because you get to communicate with your Professor consistently but also because Wesleyan is awesome! They have a variety of clubs and organizations that help and assist students involve themselves in activities and internships! Our staff members involve themselves as much as possible in order for students to find their right major. We are a big family , regardless of how small we are. Also, I will never get tired of saying this... Everyone is nice. Texas Wesleyan is a diverse, fun and successful University. We have late night activities, for example, bonfires, cookouts, "Naked but Real", (students come out to share there art pieces including poems, songs etc.) sand volleyball, free shirts, free meals on occasions and tea! I can go on and on but my words are limited!
The living environment and the school spirit that everyone has is really great. Also the teachers a really good at what they do and they care about their students.
The buildings are outdated and the neighborhood is not the nicest, but the staff is very helpful and the professors are wonderful.
I love the campus although it's not gigantic it's wide and open and clean. The student body is small but like family. A family where everyone is friendly to one another and you never feel out of place. Parking is free which great for me as a commuter. The only thing I would change is on campus food options maybe a wider range of food choices.
I enjoy attending Texas Wesleyan University because it has a small community environment. I have made many friends and encourage others to attend smaller universities.
I went for my first semester in college before transferring out. I liked it a lot and it was a good experience. For a private school, it wasn't too costly. It's located in Fort Worth and that is a beautiful city. Overall I thought it was a good school.
Smaller is smarter is the slogan at Texas Wesleyan and I feel it's easier to communicate with professors which allows for a better experience.
At this school students get to really see what graduate school could be like. In the chemistry department is students get to do research for the profesor of our choice as a senior requirement where we do experiments ourselves to find an answer to a proposed question. It's something that a lot of schools don't have or where the research job is washing the plates and dishes for the actual researcher.
I think the profesors in my course plan are great. They know what they are doing and can help me on my path of career choice. They make themselves available for students who need help with course work.
I feel safe around campus, but that is just because nothing has ever happened that I have heard of. Now the school is in somewhat of a bad neighborhood and there are always security officers around but I feel like on day if something were to happen they couldn't really help since there's no real way to call them in case one day they're not on the path your walking on.
Start Your Review of Texas Wesleyan University
At Texas Wesleyan I know they have sorority and fraternity groups but they are not really a big thing at the school. You don't really hear much about them. Someone in your class could be apart of one of the clubs and you wouldn't know it unless if they told you.
I only know from what I hear, taking into account that I've only been to one soccer game in my time at Texas Wesleyan, but they really try to involve students in the spirit of the athletic program. I have friends who are in sports and they love the environment they are placed in.
I like Texas Wesleyan because I get the help I need that I feel I wouldn't get anywhere else.