Texas Tech University Reviews

4,125 reviews
It's definitely a great university to be a part of. Plenty to do and be a part of. One of my personal favorites is how easy it is to get around campus, whether by foot, bike, or bus. Also very connected with the city of Lubbock.
I'm currently attending Tech and it is just wonderful. There is so much to see, but not much to do unless you are apart of something. Still a great school though. The campus is huge and the study body is massive. There are great school associated apartments and town homes to stay in. Also so many places to eat and every places has great food. The market is my favorite.
I liked all of the school traditions and social life was really fun! Professors really care for their students.
Review Texas Tech University
Campus is beautiful.A wonderful serenity has taken possession of my entire soul, like these sweet mornings of spring which I enjoy with my whole heart. I am alone, and feel the charm of existence in this spot, which was created for the bliss of souls like mine. I am so happy, my dear friend, so absorbed in the exquisite sense of mere tranquil existence, that I neglect my talents. I should be incapable of drawing a single stroke at the present moment; and yet I feel that I never was a greater artist than now. When, while the lovely valley teems with
I have had a great time at Texas Tech. I have learned a lot from my professors. They have been very passionate about the subjects that they teach. I feel that I have learned better because of their passion.
Texas Tech is seriously the BEST university in Texas. When it comes to academics we are top tier. More specifically the engineering program is top rated in Texas. At Tech I feel like the student body has a family/community vibe. Everyone is extremely helpful and wants to see everyone on succeed. The atmosphere of campus is truly welcoming and makes me feel like I am at home even though in reality I'm over 500 miles away. I love Texas Tech and I am so happy to be a red raider!
What I liked about Texas Tech University is that they make you feel at home, no matter where you come from. Everyone is super friendly and knows how to have a good time, the smart way. I really don't think I would change anything about it.
Texas Tech University's main focus is that they go above and beyond the satisfaction of the students. Also their campus has one of the prettiest sceneries to offer in the entire nation. One thing that I would like to see change is the amount of parking offered to students.
the environment at this school is great i love every aspect of it. It has a country/small town vibe but can still give the home feeling a city provides. If you enjoy the beauty of west Texas then this is the school to go to
Texas Tech University has one of the most beautifulest campuses in the state of Texas. It is full of student activities every day for students to partake in! Life at Texas Tech University is filled with good experiences and strong tradition.
I love Texas Tech! The university is made up of amazing professors who really care about their students. The overall safety of the school is high. There are many blue emergency posts all over campus, but I don't believe anyone has even used one this past year because Tech is such a safe community.
My experience has been wonderful over the past 2 years. I am a distant learner with a full time job and a single parent. The professors have been wonderful assisting me and have been so supportive.
There is a lot of diversity on campus and so many organizations to join. The people in Lubbock are very friendly and welcoming to incoming students and the faculty and staff really care about your success. The campus really makes an effort to celebrate events for people of all different cultures and backgrounds and makes everyone feel included.
As a student in long distance learning I have had mostly positive experiences. The only exception would be with one professor who seems to recycle her class. I feel that because it is mostly recorded information some professors might not update as needed.
The campus is beautiful and has a lot to offer. I am able to participate in many clubs and receive help in classes that I am struggling in.
Amazing college. This is the best place around and I really need a scholarship. I love going to school here, it's fantastic. great medical program
I am a proud alumna of Texas Tech University and i will be pursuing my Doctoral Degree from this amazing institution starting this Fall. I choose this university for the amazing campus ,for the welcoming atmosphere that the students and faculty exude as well as the endless academic success that i would be offered. I am excited for what the future has to offer and i know that this scholarship could aid in changing my life and helping me and my family advance.
Review Texas Tech University
Gorgeous campus, big school but still has a feel of a smaller school. Campus is spread out so it isn't congested. The faculty and staff are great and love Tech, and share that love to the students.
Texas Tech offers a lot of options for tutoring or help with studies! They also offer incredible programs such as the Writing Center and programs that will help you figure out finances. They often keep events going so community is easy to find! Most professors are welcoming and want to see every student succeed. Classes can sometimes be large but most professors encourage a close environment. A couple downfalls would probably be the dinginess of older dorms and not being as personable with professors in larger classes! Also, the campus is not very diverse.
I absolutely love the academic side of this school. The education is great and I love all of my professors here. The only thing that I find upsetting about Texas Tech is how much this school is centered around the greek life. If a student isn't involved in greek life, there is almost no way to meet new people or make new friends.