Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.18 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.18 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.18 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.13 responses
Colleges like Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
- NGUniversity of Texas - Medical Branch at Galveston
- 4 Year
- Galveston, TX
- 114 reviews
- NGTexas A&M Health Science Center
- 4 Year
- Bryan, TX
- 68 reviews
- NGUniversity of Texas - Health Science Center at San Antonio
- 4 Year
- San Antonio, TX
- 147 reviews
- NGUniversity of Texas - Southwestern Medical Center
- 4 Year
- Dallas, TX
- 24 reviews
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center Reviews
The Texas Tech Health Sciences Center was an amazing school to attend. I graduated there from nursing school in 2015 and loved it. The professors are all very personal and treat you as a person, not just another name. Being a part of TTU HSC, you also got all the perks of going to Texas Tech! Still got to attend sports games for free, discounts on cafeteria food, the whole kit and caboodle
My experience at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center has been overall really good. The faculty is easy to contact and are willing to work with you. They do as much as they can in each circumstance to help you reach your goal. I am very happy with Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center. I come from the sister school of Texas Tech which is SPC, so I am very happy to be a part of this family. They make getting your education convenient to whatever lifestyle you live. The application process was quick and easy and they followed up on your application promptly. I knew about my admission into Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center within a month of applying to the program. And they frequently kept me up to date throughout the process of the application.
Beautiful campus, outstanding faculty that truly cares about your education. Great return on your investment!