High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.16 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.15 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.15 responses
Most Popular Majors
Data not available
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Day Care Services
- of students highly rate the athletics/recreation facilities.13 responses
- of students highly rate the dining facilities.13 responses
- of students highly rate the performing arts facilities.6 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Texas State Technical College - West Texas
- B+Texas State Technical College - Waco
- 2 Year
- Waco, TX
- 473 reviews
- B+Texas State Technical College - Harlingen
- 2 Year
- Harlingen, TX
- 400 reviews
- BCulinary Institute LeNôtre
- 2 Year
- Houston, TX
- 81 reviews
- CThe Art Institute of Dallas, a campus of South University
- 4 Year
- Dallas, TX
- 237 reviews
Texas State Technical College - West Texas Reviews
The teachers are fantastic! They are very knowledgeable and are willing to pass on that knowledge and actually care to. For each program, there are three classes on the major and one class for general education. classes are normally between ten to twenty-five people and the style is laid back, yet serious when it comes to lecture and learning.
I have learned so much about computers from hardware to learning how hackers steal information. I am more towards Cyber Security and want to eventually start my own Penetration company so to help people not become victims to these sociopath thieves. The teachers are great and are dedicated to helping us out, no matter what, and never give up on us. Workload can be a tad much in the third semester, but was able to complete the work. Facilities are very nice and kept up for the benefits of the students. Internships are granted and given the last semester and jobs are offered from everywhere and TSTC works very hard to help you get one.
I prefer online classes. My experiences have always been a lot easier and more time to complete assignments and learn in my own time when I have to work and be a dad. Was always able to communicate with my teachers and they were always helpful. Students usually don't ever communicate with each other, which was fine with me. The workload, since they were always during a short summer semester, was usually acceptable and not that much of an overload.