Texas State Technical College - Harlingen Reviews

Great school in a growing city is really nice. It would be nice if there where any athletics but other than that the school is solid.
I have received my Associates Degree in Auto Collision Technology in 2011 and now have received my Core Curriculum Completion Certificate the Spring of 2018. I will be transferring to South Texas College to start my Music Education Degree. Texas State Technical College in Harlingen has helped reach my goals in continuing my Education to become a successful Band Director.
Some teachers are not very good at what they teach and should maybe hire someone more suited to the job and engages more with their students.
Start Your Review of Texas State Technical College - Harlingen
My experience at TSTC was average, the school was something to get me started and see what I wanted to do with my life.
A rather small public college. A not so good source of tutoring besides the instructor whenever they have their office hours. Small classrooms so easier to learn and fewer distractions.
It’s a great school to go to if your are already in the are, in terms of it being very convenient and comfortable. The professors are always ready to help with any concerns that you may have, and they make sure you understand the content of the course work before they move on.
Tstc has helped me a lot!! It is a fun easy to learn environment!! If it wasnt for tstc i wouldnt have made it so far in my success
My experience with TSTC is that they help me figure out on what I have let to complete my application.
I really like TSTC Harlingen for its easy and affordable classes that allow for an individual to finally set themselves up for a better future. Many of the professors also teach at the local university, so the material being taught is almost exactly the same as at the 4-year university.
The classes are small, so you have a good student to teacher ratio, allowing you to be able to speak 1:1 with the teacher. The only problem is with admission and financial aid
I love my school. I think it is a great price for classes anyone else will be taking in a big university.
Texas State Technical College is a very nice campus and an extremely great college to get hands on experience on the career you choose. The professors are great and the students are very nice and helpful.
My experience at Texas State Technical college has been great! When you're a freshman first applying to the school and registering for classes the advisors really take their time to make sure you're helped! I didn't know what to expect coming for the first time, but they really guide you through it. The campus itself is not a huge one so you don't have to worry about running late to your next class, as the buildings aren't miles apart!
More activities for everyone not just those available during the lunch hour. Very nice campus and friendly whenever needing any help. Instructors vary with their attitudes, but overall awesome campus and nearby home.
I attended TSTC Harlingen for one semester. It was a great experience. It gave me hope in instructors again. I took four science courses and had 3 different instructors. They all were so willing to help, you just had to ask. They showed genuine concern and were there when I needed them. Thank you to Mr. Villareal, Dr. Campbell, and Mr. Leonard. Btw, if I were not moving, I would have completed my degree there.
Tstc is a good school the instructors are very helpful and the campus offers various programs for students. They also offer various class times which is perfect for working students and students with children who are looking to further their education.
My experience at TSTC has been great! I liked how everything on campus was close, so there’s no long walks to class. The teachers are professional and easy to get along with and approachable, always eager to help. Student life is fun, lots of activities to participate in from flag football to volleyball and table tennis. Housing is nice the dorms are all good and cheap they include a study room as well as a game room. I would recommend this school to anyone that’s thinking about it!
Start Your Review of Texas State Technical College - Harlingen
This college is very good for those going for their core or associates. It is also very convenient for anyone who lives in the valley.
This is my first year enrolled at Texas State Technical College in Harlingen and I am absolutely grateful to attend this college. The professors are all very helpful and attentive to each student. The student life is always active and there are clubs and sports for students to join. I am happy that I decided to apply and attend this college for the next two years.
I learned more in one semester at TSTC than I did 4 years at the University of Texas at Brownsville. I love the atmosphere and the devoted staff that ensure you succeed in every way.