High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.47 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.41 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.40 responses
Most Popular Majors
Data not available
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Day Care Services
- of students highly rate the athletics/recreation facilities.44 responses
- of students highly rate the dining facilities.44 responses
- of students highly rate the performing arts facilities.17 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Texas State Technical College - Harlingen
- BTexas State Technical College - West Texas
- 2 Year
- Sweetwater, TX
- 123 reviews
- C+South Texas College
- 4 Year
- McAllen, TX
- 1,755 reviews
- B+Texas State Technical College - Waco
- 2 Year
- Waco, TX
- 473 reviews
- BUniversity of Texas - Rio Grande Valley
- 4 Year
- Edinburg, TX
- 2,063 reviews
Texas State Technical College - Harlingen Reviews
My experience at TSTC has been great! I liked how everything on campus was close, so there’s no long walks to class. The teachers are professional and easy to get along with and approachable, always eager to help. Student life is fun, lots of activities to participate in from flag football to volleyball and table tennis. Housing is nice the dorms are all good and cheap they include a study room as well as a game room. I would recommend this school to anyone that’s thinking about it!
I'm wowed by the amount of variety courses the campus offers. Plenty of room to park and it's FREE! The classes or courses aren't mixed up because each building is made tailored to it's own profession or career path. Students from all walks of life attend here and everyone is very helpful. Professors are serious, but only because they want to see you succeed. It's great overall!
Each teacher can recount numerous highs and lows in their teaching career. Personally, I experienced many great moments while teaching. These were days when I ended so happy and enthusiastic that I knew I had selected the right profession. On the other hand, I had days where I definitely questioned teaching as a career. These were days where the students seemed uninterested, too talkative, or even worse a blow up occurred and nothing got accomplished. Thankfully the average combined with the positive days outshine my negative days.