Texas Southmost College Reviews

I like the people there, they are really nice and you won't have problems with students because they're really focused on their work during school. I would change they people who work there because they do not help at all. They do not offer enough service for students and we end up with the same problems. They should want to help students and give them enough information so they can do their things right. When I first started, they made me go back to the school like 15 times just to get all the informatiom that I needed and that is not right.
Since the college is really close to home, I'm willing to go pursue my education there. What I'm thinking is doing my basics there, then move onto a bigger school to pursue my goal of becoming a US customs agent.
My experience in Texas Southmost College was good, there is still some changes that need to be made, for example student services are not that great but they do help you in a reasonable time frame. I really enjoyed being part of Texas Southmost College.
Start Your Review of Texas Southmost College
TSC offers a large verity of classes and students. The online classes are easy and accessible to everyone, and if there is any issue with the online program, the TSC faculty is always ready to help.
Texas Southmost College is a great community college! I liked how involved the administration and staff are so involved with the students and clubs. Everyday there was different events going on. I enjoyed how respectful the students were to the campus. It was well kept and I can say it was a safe environment for the students as well.
I feel that TSC has both its ups and downs. While it is an okay college to start with attaining certain majors, there are still some majors that are very hard to acquire due to the classes towards that major running out of space very quickly and therefore running the risk of having to choose another major or transferring to another school. It does have a nice recreational center which students such as myself can use to fight off physical and mental stresses and problems but other than that nothing too special.
Texas southmost college is aplace where you get to be yourself and where you get the best help to succeed in your academic career. The staff and advisors are always ready to help a student out when needed. When i was new to the college everyone who helped me made me become the person i am now. I am better in my education and i love getting further into my education and my career because of Tsc. They made going to school fun and easy.
I learned so much being here I honestly like this college. I am really happy to be the first one in my family to graduate in the United States and also I'm happy that Texas Southmost College accepted me and let me graduate
TSC is a great college. However, it would be better if it were to have more student clubs or organizations.
I enjoy the online classes. The campus itself is conveniently located and it is also a nice size campus. Most of the people here are friendly and willing to help. They also offer some services to help if you want to transition to a 4 year university and UTRGV is located right next to this campus.
It has amazing professors, they are always down to help you. The school has a lot of history and they are proud of it. It has a lot of activities for students, and they always care about giving to students instead of receiving. TSC is one of the cleanest, and secure universities that I have ever been in. The professors are always nice to the students and they always try helping students to reach their goals.
Texas Southmost college is a recommended for students who want to get a bachelors degree but want to start there basics there. It is a great way to save money before transferring to a University. Professors are very educated and teach at a high level. The tutor sections they offer are very helpful. In my opinion it is s a good choice.
i like that classes are smaller, which gives the students an ability to be closer to the professor and to other students. Professors focus more on everybody when the class is smaller. I had some great professors and I learned a lot from them. In addition, tuition is very affordable and is great to earn extra credits if needed.
The campus is all relatively close together making the trips to and from classes a breeze. Professors genuinely care about the material they are teaching and want nothing but the best for the students.
Texas Southmost College is a great option if you want to stay home and finish something quick. It is also a great opportunity for recent high school graduates to learn the transition from high school to college that way they are ready when they transfer to a bigger university.
It has very good programs of study, you can choose from a variety of healthcare careers like nursing, radiology , respiratory therapy, sonography, and EMT. The campus does not have diversity, its campus is small and they need a REC center that is not shared with UTRGV.
It is a very great college teachers and staff are very helpful always wanting to lend a hand. The thing I would love to change is the parking there is no parking ever.
Start Your Review of Texas Southmost College
This is a nice college with some great professors, although it is sometimes a hassle to get from the Recreation Center to the main campus, it is a great college. It would be nice if this college provided food for the students.
I love Texas Southmost College. The school is very organized and attentive with their students. Everything is very accessible.
I am currently a student of tsc and all i can say is this university has changed my life completely. I have set a lot of goals and i know i will be able to reach them thanks to texas southmost college