Texas Southmost College Reviews

Texas Southmost College is falling behind in so many things. I am very proud to say that they are slowly improving their academics area. They need a lot of improvement in the student services area I believe they should replace a lot fo their staff. Most of the time they do not want to e helpful to the student which can be very very annoying.
Texas south most college is really not that different from highschool. It's a community college but i mean its not bad. You have a rec center where you can go work out at all times. its pretty fun too because they always have events for the kids.
Really enjoy the atmosphere and professors. It would be nice if the college could extend over to the mcallen or weslaco area.
Start Your Review of Texas Southmost College
Every since I've been in TSC I had the privilege of enjoying my time with my classes, classmates and my professors as well. It's a wonderful school and would definitely recommend it.
My experience here at TSC has been good. I have had very good professors here and almost all of them have taught me something. I enjoyed the music department here. If you didn't know anything about music or little knowledge, the professors here will change that. They have a good guitar program with great students with an even better professor. I enjoyed coming here because of the people I met. I found the school has a nice recreation center and I got employed here. We have been told it is one of the nicest gyms here. If I could stay here longer, I would but I will soon have to move on to a university.
I like the people there, they are really nice and you won't have problems with students because they're really focused on their work during school. I would change they people who work there because they do not help at all. They do not offer enough service for students and we end up with the same problems. They should want to help students and give them enough information so they can do their things right. When I first started, they made me go back to the school like 15 times just to get all the informatiom that I needed and that is not right.
Since the college is really close to home, I'm willing to go pursue my education there. What I'm thinking is doing my basics there, then move onto a bigger school to pursue my goal of becoming a US customs agent.
My experience in Texas Southmost College was good, there is still some changes that need to be made, for example student services are not that great but they do help you in a reasonable time frame. I really enjoyed being part of Texas Southmost College.
TSC offers a large verity of classes and students. The online classes are easy and accessible to everyone, and if there is any issue with the online program, the TSC faculty is always ready to help.
Texas Southmost College is a great community college! I liked how involved the administration and staff are so involved with the students and clubs. Everyday there was different events going on. I enjoyed how respectful the students were to the campus. It was well kept and I can say it was a safe environment for the students as well.
I feel that TSC has both its ups and downs. While it is an okay college to start with attaining certain majors, there are still some majors that are very hard to acquire due to the classes towards that major running out of space very quickly and therefore running the risk of having to choose another major or transferring to another school. It does have a nice recreational center which students such as myself can use to fight off physical and mental stresses and problems but other than that nothing too special.
Texas southmost college is aplace where you get to be yourself and where you get the best help to succeed in your academic career. The staff and advisors are always ready to help a student out when needed. When i was new to the college everyone who helped me made me become the person i am now. I am better in my education and i love getting further into my education and my career because of Tsc. They made going to school fun and easy.
I learned so much being here I honestly like this college. I am really happy to be the first one in my family to graduate in the United States and also I'm happy that Texas Southmost College accepted me and let me graduate
TSC is a great college. However, it would be better if it were to have more student clubs or organizations.
I enjoy the online classes. The campus itself is conveniently located and it is also a nice size campus. Most of the people here are friendly and willing to help. They also offer some services to help if you want to transition to a 4 year university and UTRGV is located right next to this campus.
It has amazing professors, they are always down to help you. The school has a lot of history and they are proud of it. It has a lot of activities for students, and they always care about giving to students instead of receiving. TSC is one of the cleanest, and secure universities that I have ever been in. The professors are always nice to the students and they always try helping students to reach their goals.
Texas Southmost college is a recommended for students who want to get a bachelors degree but want to start there basics there. It is a great way to save money before transferring to a University. Professors are very educated and teach at a high level. The tutor sections they offer are very helpful. In my opinion it is s a good choice.
Start Your Review of Texas Southmost College
i like that classes are smaller, which gives the students an ability to be closer to the professor and to other students. Professors focus more on everybody when the class is smaller. I had some great professors and I learned a lot from them. In addition, tuition is very affordable and is great to earn extra credits if needed.
The campus is all relatively close together making the trips to and from classes a breeze. Professors genuinely care about the material they are teaching and want nothing but the best for the students.
Texas Southmost College is a great option if you want to stay home and finish something quick. It is also a great opportunity for recent high school graduates to learn the transition from high school to college that way they are ready when they transfer to a bigger university.