Texas Lutheran University is ...
Private not-for-profit, Lutheran
NCAA Division III (with football)
Southern Collegiate Athletic Conference
SAT Scores Range
ACT Scores Range
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.29 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.30 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.30 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management50 Graduates
Kinesiology and Exercise Science46 Graduates
Elementary Education16 Graduates
Drama and Theatre Production9 Graduates
Management Sciences and Information Systems9 Graduates
Studio Arts9 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.37 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.39 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 16 responsesReport
After Texas Lutheran University
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.17 responses
Texas Lutheran University Reviews
Review Texas Lutheran University
My experience at TLU was wonderful! There are plenty of organizations to be involved in, the classes are informative and challenging, and the professors are incredible.
Athletics at TLU are great! I feel as though we are often overlooked because we are a small D3 school, but over the past few years our athletics have been very successful in winning conference, conference tournaments, and even finishing in the top 3 in conference. The athletics at TLU continues to grow and become even more successful.
I just started my accounting courses and of course they are tough but getting together with my peers at the library helped me pull an A in my accounting courses. Going to professors also helps if you're going through a tough time, they are more than just professors here, they're like counselors. I have not started an internship but everyone I know that is in the accounting program has gotten great internship options and almost everyone has a job offer at the end of their internship!