Texas Traditional Chinese Medicine is a for-profit university located in Austin, Texas. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 17 undergraduate students. The only major offered is Alternative Medicine and Holistic Health.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Average Total Aid Awarded
Students Receiving Financial Aid
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Texas Health and Science University
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Texas Health and Science University
- NGAOMA Graduate School of Integrative Medicine
- Austin, TX
- 14 reviews
- NGBaylor College of Medicine
- Houston, TX
- 12 reviews
- NGUniversity of Texas - Southwestern Medical Center
- 4 Year
- Dallas, TX
- 25 reviews
- NGTexas A&M Health Science Center
- 4 Year
- Bryan, TX
- 69 reviews
Texas Health and Science University Reviews
I really high recommend Texas Health and Science University. I am taking MBA is very flexible school because your week days will not effected, just Saturday all classes. And classes are not crowed so you can focus classes well.
It's a small university with small university problems...resources, process, policy, scheduling, organization, etc.