Texas Christian University Reviews

1,455 reviews
I liked everything and the way people are there. People are so nice and everyone is so nice. I would like to go here because the atmosphere feels great. The professors are awesome they know how to teach their subject.
TCU changed my life. It was the best choice I ever made deciding to go there. I met life long friends while also receiving a five star education. The campus is beautiful and the athletics are amazing. The entire community gets behind TCU and cheers them on no matter what event is occurring. TCU is a huge advocate for Breast Cancer Awareness and even has an annual march for those interested. I couldn't think of a better school to attend than TCU.
TCU is an amazing campus which offers an amazing amount of experiences and opportunities for their students. There is something for everybody on this campus. TCU's staff, from professors to janitorial staff, all are the best in the business and are highly qualified.
Start Your Review of Texas Christian University
Being an undergraduate student at Texas Christian University has overall been a great experience. Texas Christian university provides great education and college experience.
The student atmosphere at Texas Christian University blows all other schools out of the water. By having the feel of a large school yet only having around 8,000 students creates a strong sense of community while still having a tremendous focus on education. Coming from a high school that pride's itself on its sense of brotherhood (all boys Catholic High School) the jump from high school to college did not seem like a jump at all.
My son is a sophomore at TCU and absolutely loves it! The campus is welcoming, he is thriving not only socially but academically and emotionally. We could not be happier with our experience at TCU!
I have truly enjoyed the atmosphere and the constant push to challenge myself in the classroom and in getting involved on campus. TCU spirit is alive on campus and truly drives the energy in the school. Teachers are always willing to help outside of the classroom and I love the small-medium sized classrooms that allow for more personal interaction with classmates and teachers.
I am just a freshman at TCU and my experience in just under a year has been the best I've ever had. I am part of the women's soccer team here which has allowed me to meet all kinds of women as well as many more of the teams on campus. TCU is a diverse place to go to school with students that I have personally met from, New Zealand, Iceland, Serbia, Canada, South Africa, Chile, Argentina and many more. The advisors here are extremely helpful and will tend to any needs you have whether it's with grades or picking the best classes that suit your major. The relationships I have built in such a short time will last me a life time and that is another thing that is great about TCU.
Texas Christian University has the amenities of a large school, such as great programs and D1 sports, but still retains the small school feel. Professors take a personal investment in their students and really wish for you to become outstanding global leaders.
There are plenty of likable attributes about Texas Christian University, One of them is the fact that the staff are very helpful when it comes to directions, first-timers and tuition plans, not to mention how clean and lively the place looks!
The campus is beautiful! You can go up to anyone on campus if you have a question and everyone is nice and friendly. Got to experience sitting in a classroom for a lecture and the education the students receive is outstanding !
I transferred into TCU at the beginning of the 2017 fall semester from a local community college. They were so incredibly welcoming, and had events and tours specifically for transfer students. There were so many of us, I made a ton of friends! I love this campus, they're constantly doing work on it, making the students' and faculty's lives at school that much more enjoyable. The grass is always green, they change the flowers for the season, there are a ton of resources everywhere you look and all of my professors know me by name because there aren't that many students per class. All around, it's my dream University.
best choice going here. thriving at tcu and anywhere else is a mistake. academics are amazing and so is the social scene.
TCU is a great school with a great atmosphere. The only downfall is lack of diversity because of how expensive the school is.
I loved the atmosphere at TCU. Since the moment I walked on to the campus I knew that it was the school for me. As a Ballet major I have had many chances to do what I love and get the education I wanted.
I like the location and the size. The professors care about the students. You are not just a number at TCU. They do need some work on diversity. The student body is not very diverse.
I. Love. This. University!!! I couldn't be more proud to be an alum of TCU. My four years there were so amazing---I still visit whenever I can, for football games and to buy more purple shirts. The professors are awesome and really care about you, and the classes are also very small. The school spirit is something that you can't put a price on---everyone feels like family at TCU, and everyone cares about the people around them.
Start Your Review of Texas Christian University
I have been granted the opportunity to work alongside the TCU Mens Basketball team upon entering as a freshman and really enjoy the welcoming community TCU has for every type of student.
The campus is really nice. I would like to see the teachers take more interest in my success as a student
I loved the campus and the fact that its in my hometown and I would like to see some changes in diversity