Texas Christian University Reviews

1,470 reviews
I just went to the Monday at TCU tour and it was the best college I had ever been to. So more than welcoming, they do try to “weed out” any students, and the professors really want to prepare you in order to be successful. Great location, food and much like a mini UCLA
I graduated from TCU in 2014 and I absolutely loved the entire experience. The school continues to grow but the university has done a good job at keeping class sizes small. The alumni association is also very active and has chapters around the country.
When I first visited TCU I enjoyed how friendly the students and faculty were. If I had any question their was always someone there to help. I fell in love with the campus. I also appreciated the fact that TCU wanted to become a more diverse campus. TCU did not want more minorities to fill a quota, however they wanted minorities the have an equal opportunity in education and opportunities. TCU is a very safe campus for everyone. I was excited to hear that TCU had entertainment opportunities for people who weren't students or faculty.
Start Your Review of Texas Christian University
The professors are very helpful and approachable in regards to understanding the material or even clarification for the instructions given. If you just swing by for a visit sometimes they will even get you lunch. There have been a few informal meetings to get to know one another and the others in the cohort.
My mom tells me that she had a wonderful experience at TCU. As a result of being an alumni, we attend several sporting events on the campus, supporting the purple & white!
I have gone from viewing this school as one for just rich snobs to very proud Frog. The staff are incredible! They extremely personable, supportive, understanding, and mentoring. Yes, the school is still wildly expensive, but thankfully they really try to help worth that too (grants, scholarships, and other financial aid). Plus, the quality of the education is second to none. TCU is a university I'd highly recommend to anyone.
I love Texas Christian University. I am a sophomore and a first generation college student. TCU has a variety of classes to offer and are firm believers in providing their students with the best resources available. However, I would like the diversity within TCU increases sometime in the near future.
The campus is so breathtaking. TCU really is a family and everyone here cares about everyone else. The food is great, the students are awesome and I can't even begin to explain how amazing the faculty are.
I loved the campus and all the friendly people in it. Everything is in walking distance and everyone knows everyone and it’s like a family.
TCU is becoming more popular with more qualified applicants each year. Top programs in business, nursing, communications and performing arts. It appears a large portion of the students come from private high schools. School spirit is off the charts and the school programs really encourage a student to feel like they are part of the Horned Frog community...#2 in the nation for community engagement. Campus is beautiful and the dorms are some of the best you will ever experience. Two year requirement to live on campus helps build that community. Students are polite, well bred and hard working. Perfect size campus to feel like you have everything, but not overwhelming. Fort Worth has great urban amenities and Dallas is only 30 minutes away. About 45% of students are from Texas and you will meet students from almost every state as well as out of country. The administration’s “customer service” seems to be first class.
This school is amazing and so glad I decided to go here! Faculty and staff truly care about every student and everyone is friendly.
The campus was really pretty! The students and faculty were very polite and kind, they had a lot to offer when we did the college tour. Dorms were very neat and organized, there were no things out of place at all. The social life of the campus is outstanding, the students presented themselves as having fun but also taking their education serious.
When I visited TCU, my tour guide was amazing. She truly represented what a TCU student resembled. The information given to our group contributed toward the feelings I had toward the University, increasing my interest.
TCU is an amazing school. It's pre medical track is the whole reason I chose this school. The staff is very nice along with the students.
I loved the positivity of everyone and the overall atmosphere. I’m pushed to my full potential and challenged in many ways. I love the personable aspect of my classes and how you truly can connect with anyone.
I liked everything and the way people are there. People are so nice and everyone is so nice. I would like to go here because the atmosphere feels great. The professors are awesome they know how to teach their subject.
TCU changed my life. It was the best choice I ever made deciding to go there. I met life long friends while also receiving a five star education. The campus is beautiful and the athletics are amazing. The entire community gets behind TCU and cheers them on no matter what event is occurring. TCU is a huge advocate for Breast Cancer Awareness and even has an annual march for those interested. I couldn't think of a better school to attend than TCU.
Start Your Review of Texas Christian University
TCU is an amazing campus which offers an amazing amount of experiences and opportunities for their students. There is something for everybody on this campus. TCU's staff, from professors to janitorial staff, all are the best in the business and are highly qualified.
Being an undergraduate student at Texas Christian University has overall been a great experience. Texas Christian university provides great education and college experience.
The student atmosphere at Texas Christian University blows all other schools out of the water. By having the feel of a large school yet only having around 8,000 students creates a strong sense of community while still having a tremendous focus on education. Coming from a high school that pride's itself on its sense of brotherhood (all boys Catholic High School) the jump from high school to college did not seem like a jump at all.